Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Wedneday Friends,

We've made it to the middle of the week! We're in for a rainy cool day. I don't mind the cool but could do without the rain.:rain: Indoor recesses are not my favorite!

After work today husband goes to see a physical therapist about his torn rotator cuff, he wants to make sure he is using the weights correctly and not doing things he shouldn't. I think I'll use that time to go to the club.

Tonight is the final of "Project Runway". I can't wait to see how it will turn out.

Wishing everyone a happy, peaceful day.:peaceful:

Marguerite

Hi, it's Wednesday alright.

Sharon/WO, I hope husband's rotator cuff is healing properly. And I hope you get a break from the rain in time for recess - I agree about the mess and mayhem you get when keeping little darlings indoors for pay periods.

We had a quiet morning study-wise, I had promised difficult child 3 a chance to get out early for some shopping this afternoon. Trouble was, the car had a flat battery and we had to call roadside service. Because we live so far off the beaten track, we had to wait an hour and a half, so there went our early mark. We got back on the road in time to get to drama class comfortably, but no chance to do much shopping. I had phoned through part of the order which I collected while waiting for difficult child 3. The rest of the grocery shopping had to be done afterwards. So we were VERY late home, husband & I were unpacking groceries while dinner cooked. It's almost difficult child 3's bedtime, he's still eating.

I am so tired! I took some extra vitamins today, I've been tired even though I've been trying to get enough sleep.

Chatting with the other mums at drama class this evening - one of the more fashionable mothers was letting us try on her (expensive) very high heeled shoes. And they were actually very comfortable! So she told me where she got them, I'm going to try and get myself a pair next chance I get, to get to the mall. That will be Friday, when difficult child 3 & I go into the city for the first part of a research project - using oxytocin for teen males with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD). We were also discussing this research project, I happened to have some printouts on it which I gave to the other mothers. This meeting of mothers while our kids are in class - it's like a mini-version of this board. These are the kids who also (some of them) were also in "The Black Balloon". They've become really good friends and we do social stuff together too. We got given some jeans from one of the other kids - they are too big for difficult child 3, I need to see if they will fit difficult child 1. If not, I'll have to find a new home for them. Maybe take them back next week and try some of the other kids... although I'm one of the few mothers who actually mends clothes, takes up hems, makes clothes - you name it. I COULD get these jeans altered... THAT'S a thought! Friday again...

I hope to get some sleep tonight! I'm going to need my strength on Friday.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon ~ middle of the week; last day of the week for kt. MEA convention tomorrow & Friday. Keeping good thoughts for husband's shoulder.

Marg, another small business endeavor for you ~ altering/repairing jeans. Hmmmmm...... Take those vitamins for your busy Friday.

kt is getting ready for school; I'm waiting til she's out the door to sleep. I need to get so much done for our trip tomorrow. Mostly supervise my 2 "family employees" to get their part of the vacation ready. Otherwise, we leave with nothing but the clothes I've packed. It will be interesting....

No appts today ~ nothing. Have a good day friends.

Andy

GOOD MORNING
Way To Go WEDNESDAY
:D:tongue::D
Wiped Out - Hopefully the rain will hold off until after recess. There was a few kids who would complain about going outside but I know they will get tired of indoor ones also. I have heard the rotator cuff is extremely painful - I hope your husband is able to heal properly. I am upset with my cable company. The channel that Project Runway is on is shared by a sports channel and for whatever reason, the company has chosen to switch to the college sports broadcasts!! GRRRR I have missed the last 3 episodes of Project Runway and am in deep pout about it.

Marg - I can see why you are extra tired this a.m. I am sorry your vehicle gave you problems but be glad you started out earlier than normal on that or you may not have made it to drama class. I hope you can catch up on your sleep tonight.

Today is a very short work day 8:30 - 12:00. I need to talk to my supervisor about a frustration that came up yesterday. It was a three person vent. One person saw me and said, "Are you still ready to kill someone?" "Nope, I vented to two other people and I feel better now." I think my supervisor will have some answers for me - I just hope I didn't do anything to get him into trouble - I am sure I embarrased our facility! Oh well, I am so angry that I will throw it right back at the powers to be.

I get my hair cut at 2:00 (help me remember!)

Last night difficult child was up until 9:15 doing homework. I sat with him and did the problems along side of him. I am also tired and glad he had his own work to hand in because I made several mistakes. It is interesting to hear how he does math. It is more of a grouping. He does not have his tables memorized so still does a lot of figuring which includes doubling. For example, "6 X 4 = ? 6 X 2 = 12 12 X 2 = 24 so 6 X 4 = 24"

We are entering the Science challenge - I absolutely hate science. difficult child hates writing and the teacher is trying to teach the kids to answer questions with complete sentences and as much info as possible. difficult child likes short sweet answers and that is no longer working in a variety of classes.

I am planning to sleep in tomorrow! :)

Everyone have a great Way to Go Wednesday! Find a way to make your difficult child laugh.

Andy

Timer - You snuck in on me. Seems like Tiredness is the theme of the day today for many of us. I hope you can get the rest you need to supervisor your "family employees". :)

Have a productive day.

KTMom91

It's supposed to be 85 degrees here in beautiful Central CA! I have physical therapy this afternoon, and I'm still hurting from Monday's session! Miss KT actually spoke pleasantly to me last night...major miracle, since I was SO not worth her time on Monday.

Ghost Hunters is on tonight!

Have a wonderful day!