Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We are in for a gorgeous weather day with temps in the lower 60s and sunshine.:sunny: Now if I only had time to enjoy it!

After work husband is taking easy child to her therapist appointment and then meeting difficult child and I at his psychiatrist appointment.

Wish I could make it to the health club tonight because I desperately need it but these days it seems about impossible to squeeze it in.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

artana

Good Morning,

WP/Sharon - I know what you mean about things seeming impossible to squeeze in. A friend of mine wants to do water aerobics with me, and I look at my schedule and can't seem to fit in an hour.

I am pretty happy with my kids today. They seemed ok yesterday, but did get into a tumble or two. easy child needs help with his reactions to things, but supposedly the social skills curriculum is starting at the school this week and easy child will be there to learn how to deal with frustration. He will be put in a class with other kids with ADHD like tendencies, and difficult child will be put with children who have Aspeger's or high-functioning PDDs.

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - All I can say is park as far away as you can from every building you need to go into today. Walk very slowly from your vehicle to the building and enjoy that beautiful weather. Have a great day!

difficult child has an orthodontist appointment today. He broke his retainer about 2 -3 months ago and with the orthodontist sick much of that time, could not get in until today. He has a noticeable cavity on front tooth near the gum line that we will take care of next week.

Diva wants to go to Wal-Mart tonight and husband will be out of town the next few days.

I attended a meeting to see if there was interest in a High School Bowling league. difficult child is about the youngest and I don't know that his average is high enough (yet!) but we have until mid summer to improve. There will be try outs if there are too many kids. I did explain to difficult child that it didn't look promising and he is o.k. with that. All we can do is try.

Everyone have a great day today. Find a way to make our kids laugh (joke books work well).

Andy

Artana - Way too funny - I get on earlier than normal and here you are again, my "same time" friend. I am glad you are having good thoughts about the kids. Such a great feeling when we can relax and enjoy them in their true wonderful moments being who they are.

Sharon (WO), Sorry things are so rough for you lately. It definitely sounds like you need a break!!! I hope today goes quickly and smoothly... I hope tomorrow you'll finally be able to get to the health club. Thinking of you...

artana, I'm glad things are going well this morning. I hope the social skills group helps and your kids enjoy it.

Andy, It's good you prepared your difficult child for disappointment way ahead of time just in case he doesn't make the league. I've got my fingers crossed that he makes it!!! It's good that he has a sport he enjoys and goals to reach! It sounds like you have a busy day ahead. I hope you get a bit of time to yourself...

The bad news first - The repair persons weren't able to fix my treadmill. They installed the new part and then determined that I need a new motor. The motor is guaranteed for 20 years. I was told it is unusual for it to drop dead. Anyway, the new motor has been ordered... The good news is that I began cleaning my back hall closet. I emptied two full trash bags of useless "junk." At least I felt like I accomplished something!:D

Today the sun is out. I'm hoping to be able to go for my morning walk soon. It's cold and windy - I'll wait a bit and see... I have a couple hours of work, a few errands, and then I have to pick up difficult child 1 after school. difficult child 2 has his social skills group. easy child has plans this afternoon too. Once I'm done picking up the kids, it's home to start dinner. Tonight is fish night. Quick and easy!

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN:sunny::coffee: