Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning CD Family,

It's another non summer like day here. The forecast varies depending which of the three local stations you listen to. We have our potluck picnic for today and I am hoping for the station that isn't predicting rain to be correct. Three more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, no appts. after school (I tried really hard not to schedule many this week since it is the last week of school)! husband and i will come home and then head to the health club. I can't wait til next week when we can start going in the morning!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and better weather than we are suppose to have here:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Fingers crossed for good weather. We're in a similar situation for tomorrow.

I'm working in kindergarten today, should be fun! Then Duckie & I have to run to the pool store to buy a new liner... a huge tear was discovered in ours while being opened yesterday. That's not good because our first pool party of the season is scheduled for June 26th! We're lucky to have someone willing to install it on Sunday (husband won't do it this time). :swimming:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Marguerite

G'day for wednesday.

Sharon/WO, I hope the picnic is rain-free for you. The anticipation of the holidays and the advantages you can make of them - enjoy!

TM, I hope you can get your pool liner installed before the upcoming party.

I finally heard from my GP - the whooping cough test was negative. One more test to go, maybe next week.She's written me a prescription for an asthma inhaler, to see if that can stop the cough. A good friend is going out tomorrow, she has offered to collect the prescription for me.

It's really cold here, about as cold as it can get in Sydney. Winter is definitely here! We had another quiet day at home, I'm still working on recovery from this bug. Tomorrow - more of the same. We're not quite halfway through the school year.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - I hope it warms up some for your picnic. We are also having an unusually cold June.

Tired Mommy - Have fun with the Kindergartners! Hope the pool is ready for the party.

Marg - I Hope the inhaler helps.

This week is so long already! I am having trouble getting up in the mornings.

Last night after being walked to 1st base, difficult child stole 2nd, 3rd, and home to make a well needed point for his team. Instead of being happy for the good play though, he pouted all night because his team lost. Ugh!!! I try to tell him to be happy for the good plays his team did have.

Today he starts Summer Bowling Camp. One day per week with coaching each day. I overheard at the alley yesterday afternoon that there is enough interest to start a High School and Jr Varsity bowling league. I believe they said more than enough so we hope difficult child can make Jr Varsity.

I was looking forward to Wed night services but difficult child has baseball practice 7:00 - 8:00. difficult child did say however that God is more important than baseball but I think baseball is where we will be tonight. I wonder if we will always have Wed night practices this summer?

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, we are having the same weather up here - hope the sun pops out today.

TM, glad someone will get that liner in ~ hope the water warms up enough before your party.

Marg, glad to know that it's not whooping cough. Slow down lady ~ your body is telling you something.

Andy, sounds like difficult child is quite the athlete.

kt's last day of school was yesterday ~ ESY starts on the 22nd. It's been good to sleep in this morning.

I've been on the go since last Thursday so I decided that Wednesday's & Fridays are going to be my no appointment days; no running for anyone. My last pieces of furniture are being delivered this morning (in about an hour) & piano lessons tonight. Nothing but construction in between.

"Hi" if you snuck in.

Have a good day - keep it calm.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Ladies :D

Sharon, I hope the weather cooperates with the festivities today - we are expecting storms all week. Last night was a humdinger! My normal gym time is the early morning - I went to easy child's class Monday night since I slep in Monday am - I did not like it - it was sooooo crowded and noisy. I'm used to the quiet mornings!

TM, hope you get that liner installed before the party! Have fun in the kindergarten class - I was an aide in kindergarten for two years and I loved that age! Hope the weather holds for you guys too.

Marg, well, one more thing ruled out - I certainly hope they come up with a diagnosis soon. Any chance there are fall allergins around you?

Andy, sorry difficult child couldn't take pride is HIS accomplishment. Interesting though that he saw the big picture rather than the small. Usually our difficult children focus more on the smal picture.

Today is the day I start getting ready for easy child's grad party on Saturday. The rsvp list is standing at 41 today......

Hope it's a good day for all.

Sharon