Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

The middle of the week is here!! Our open house was great last night but now I am really feeling tired! It's going to be a beautiful day with temps in the low 70s!

Another long day ahead. Today after work is our book club dinner. We meet to pick out books for the year. I'm hoping I have the energy to go. After that husband and I should go to the health club but I'm thinking we might end up not going (depending on how long book club goes).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning:Good Morning All!

Good morning Sharon. This is the second morning in a row that you and I have posted the morning post at the same time! I merged them yesterday and just did the same today!! Glad your open house went well last night. I vote on going to book club tonight and just taking a little walk at lunch time today!

Another busy day on tap but at least the weather is a tad more seasonal - we were close to 90 yesterday but today will be 10 degrees cooler!

Another busy one for me today. After taking difficult child to school, I'll come back to the house for a couple little chores, then go out to the west end of town to hit Trader Joes and Khols (returning some jeans I ordered online for difficult child). A rush home to put any fridge stuff away, then meeting easy child at her place at noon for a run to the art supply store for supplies for both her and difficult child (he's taking ninth grade art and needs some specific supplies this year). When we are done there I will take her to the grocer to get a few things, compliments of Mom!
Then I have to be at difficult child's school at 1:30 for that meeting that was cancelled on Monday.

Somewhere in there I believe I will need to recharge cup of coffee!!:coffee:!!

Hope your day is a good one!

Sharon

therese005us

Good Morning!
What a day! I have cherub's siblings with me again. Maybe until next Tuesday, so I'm running and running!!
I got DS19 to set his alarm to get up at the usual 6.00am, and he did, eventually come up to the house after his cigarette! he had breakfast and then I asked him to do some chores before taking him to work. He was nearly cooperative!
The rest of the day was spent taking DD12 to her singing then she went to my friend's house till her dance class time and did schoolwork there. It saved a whole lot of hassles.
The baby cherubs played well at home and I tried to do a little hosuework and make dinner.
An uneventful day, except the settlement of the property I am purchasing near our Church happened. Now I have a mortgage until I can sell where I am living. Still praying it will sell soon so we can move. Finances will be tight till we do.
Tomorrow DS19 will be home all day. Hoping he will cooperate and help me fix a fence. Hope to speak to his job counsellor about options tomorrow, and draw up an agreement that we all like.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out and Little Dude's Mom - You both have a busy schedule for today. I will try to get a nap in for you!

Therese - Sounds like you had a successful day today. I love the phrase "nearly cooperative". Still hard but easier than expected - a baby step in the right direction. Hope tomorrow he is "mainly cooperative".

difficult child is rounding off his 48 hour video EEG today. Will be out of here this afternoon. I have been so tired cooped up in this hospital room. Yesterday difficult child had a "feel confused" moment and a "can't connect from t.v. to meal" episode so that meant two blood draws. The 1st came back normal - we have not been told the second. His blood pressure was low yesterday morning so I ask that it be taken ASAP upon waking this morning. It is o.k. this morning.

I am so looking forward to my bed and pillow tonight!

Diva is sick. Our neighbor thinks she should go get checked for H1N1. However, a friend of mine told me on Monday that our clinic is not running the test. Go figure - why should they? then someone will figure out a need for medical care and our small town clinic wouldn't want to have the responsibility of that now would they? If she is still sick, I will send her this afternoon or tomorrow.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon's you need a third person to do all that needs to be accomplished today.

Theresa, good morning,

Andy, I listened to MPR & the flu "czar"; we shouldn't hit a clinic or ER unless/until symptoms are way beyond the normal symptoms of flu. Those would be on the MPR website - all I know is the woman was adament that this shouldn't be spread if it can be handled at home.

I'm taking Sally to the vet in less than an hour - end of life discussion, shots etc. This afternoon I have a staffing for wm. Seems that mental health CM is being left out of decisions for both kt & wm & ultimately he is in charge & at the end of the day has to answer to the state, county & me if something goes wrong, etc. The man is irate. Ought to be a fun meeting.

Have a good one

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, I hope you get to your book club meeting. Do you have any good contenders? I always remember that scene in Stepford Wives...

Sharon/LDM, sounds like you have a very hectic day coming up. As for having to return jeans bought for difficult child - I go through this a lot with difficult child 3. Trying to get trousers that fit him is really difficult. He's such an awkward shape - a stick with long legs. I think you're going to need to mainliine that coffee, You won't have time to drink it.

Trish, sounds like DS19 had a much better day. Congrats on the new house. Here's hoping you can sell your current place soon. Can you use the time to move in to the new place at your leisure?

Andy, I hope Diva feels better soon and it's not anything nasty. You'll be back in your own bed tonight, I'll bet you'll sleep really well.

Linda, I hope the meeting goes OK. As long as you and CM are on the same side, it should hopefully be an effective, productive meeting.

I gave difficult child 3 another exam today. He didn't do so well with this one. I'm posting it off in the morning probably, unless I get a call from his teacher saying yes, come in to school on Friday morning for an hour or so. I can drop the lessons and exam paper off then, saves the postage and the time it all takes. Hopefully he passed his exam There's one more exam per subject to go, but they will be public exams (School Certificate), pitting him against every other kid in his year in the state.

Tomorrow is cleaning day, then after that I'm taking difficult child 3 to meet the counsellor at college, we're going to talk about the possibility of him studying for a diploma in computer studies while he's still finishing high school. He's supposed to have completed the School Certificate first but he's only doing it half at a time. The other half is to be done next year. Then over the next few years he studies for his Higher School Certificate (HSC) which for us completes high school.

After the counsellor appointment, I have a doctor's appointment. It's also late night shopping so I'm planning to get the grocery shopping all done as well as sorting out the cake tin for the wedding cake and a few other things I have to return.

I have finished (I think) sewing the flowers on my 'hat' for the wedding - it's like a cross between a fascinator (no net, though) and a small hat covered with silk flowers. I've never made anything like this before, I hope it is OK.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg