Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's good to be back home; I've missed the morning thread but my sister in law's computer is in heavy demand so I didn't have the ability to get on while away.

Back to work today and I can't wait. I've really missed my class! After work it's a therapist appointment for difficult child (I'll take him to that while husband waits for easy child to get out of her scholarship program) and later husband will take easy child back for a late cheerleading practice.

My hope is to make it to the club today. Somehow I need to fit it in!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Sharon/WO, welcome back. Sounds like you've come back and hit the ground running, as usual.

We had a good meeting at difficult child 3's school today. We met with his PDHPE teacher from this year (who has been very helpful for him, working way beyond the usual call of duty with him, plenty of one-on-one lessons) and the Special Education teacher, as well as next year's Geography teacher. They haven't yet assigned other teachers so we don't know who the others will be. As and when we find out, we'll be able to meet them, I hope. However, difficult child 3 has already got his starter packs for two subjects for next year - the starter packs are generally the same for all students doing that subject in that year, it's the way the school gets kids started while they work out who is assigned to which teacher. We've got another two weeks of the school year but frankly, there's no point in difficult child 3 doing any more of this year's work since all grades have been done already, difficult child 3 has completed all his state exams. All around the state, kids in difficult child 3's grade are sitting in classrooms doing absolutely no work because there's nothing for them to do. Some schools are allowing these kids to leave early to do holiday jobs, but they will be the private schools. difficult child 3 is lucky in this, I can let him do what he wants if I like, his school are unofficially OK with this. But since difficult child 3 is also enrolling in a college course in the new year, I'm going to encourage him to begin next year's work now, to get a head start.

Tomorrow I have my cleaner again in the morning. Depending on how things go after that (hopefully no last minute crises!) we might even get to the beach! Wish me luck! Friday will be busy, I have two doctor's appointments and will also spend time with easy child 2/difficult child 2 going over paperwork with her and possibly even a job interview (back with the people who made her redundant). I have to get my Christmas tasks begun also, tomorrow will be a good day to do it.

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, welcome home ~ I saw on a thread in WC that father in law surgery wasn't as extensive as you all thought it might be. Be careful running about with difficult child today.

Marg, wishes for a good day at the beach.

Up & moving slowly but will have to get my behind moving quickly - therapist appointment this morning; family therapy with kt this afternoon.

Tomorrow is the official restart after the holiday of my therapies. Not looking forward to it much - Occupational Therapist (OT) will be complete the end of this month. I'm then left with speech & physical therapy.

I'm trying to locate my Xmas decorations - would like to make my home a bit cheery for Christmas.

Have a good one friends.

crazymama30

Sharon--glad father in law's surgery went well and have a good day back to work!

Marg--the beach and a housecleaner sound great.

Linda--hope you can get some decorating done. Try not to over do it today with therapy--sometimes I feel all talked out if I have too many talk therapy type appts in one day!

Off to work, busy day there today. difficult child has a basketball game this evening, dinner will be via Mr. Crockpot!