Good Wednesday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

I'll be waking Duckie shortly... I need to have her @ school for an early morning tutorial where she will help with displays for tonight's open house. She's very excited, lol. I'll volunteer for an hour. After that, I'll be stopping by local weight watchers office to sign up. They're supposed to be there all day today. Other than that I have a quick run into Walmart, some cleaning and the open house.

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

TM-sounds like a very busy day ahead for you-I think I need a nap just thinking about your day;)

We have a day of too many appts. ahead. difficult child has a therapist appointment, hair cut, and psychiatrist appointment. easy child/difficult child has a psychiatrist appointment. I need to make it to the health club and squeeze in a nap-after all it is spring break so I need my naps:).

We are suppose to see 70s today-that hasn't happened since sometime last fall!!!!!! The heat can actually go off for a couple of days and the windows can be opened!!!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

TM, sounds like another busy day for you. Our WW centers have very limited hours and are only open 30 min before and 30 min after a meeting. If you don't catch them then, the doors are locked and lights are off. Have a productive day!

Wiped, busy day of appointments for you too - three doctor appointment. in one day! I know you will squeeze that nap in some how!

Mom is arriving this afternoon. I'm quite worried about her - her blood pressure is really high. She was put on a new medication last week and it's down about 20 but still very high. I had her call the doctor yesterday and give them her weekly numbers since the new medication and let him know she was traveling. She called and spoke to a nurse but never got the doctor. I asked her yesterday to write down all her meeds, their doses, and her all her docs names and numbers. She has been resistant to do this in the past, but promised she would have the info when she arrived today.

I've a bunch of stuff on my list today but wish I could spend some time outside - spring has definitely sprung. The pears and cherry blossoms are in full bloom and our temps will hit the mid 80's tomorrow, Friday and Saturday!

difficult child and I are working towards his 1/2 day of school on Friday that heralds our spring break!

Have a great Wednesday - and if it's not great, search for something to smile about!

Sharon