Good Wednesday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been reading but not posting because I've been painting my living room all week while Duckie is at day camp. It's taking forever! It doesn't help that no one else here would cook a meal or clean a dish to save their life so I' getting in maybe 6 hours a day. I really hope it's done by Friday afternoon. Then I'll have to hang drapes and pick out new switch covers. My new dining room furniture should be in within a few weeks and the living room furniture should arrive around labor day. :)

Other than that, Duckie is having fun at girl scout camp. She was very nervous on Monday because she didn't know anyone in her unit. But she realized a girl was in her unit two years ago so they're hanging together with a couple other girls. This friend is the little girl with selective mutism that latched right on to Duckie a few years ago. Now, she has Duckie and two other pals. :thumbsup:

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Got up, went to boot camp only to find out it was canceled. There were about 20 of us there. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning but the storm ended up mostly missing where are camp is. Oh well, I do understand the safety importance and I'll go to the health club later. It's just that I love the challenge of boot camp!!

Not a lot on today's agenda. Both kids psychiatrist appts were canceled due to a death in psychiatrist's family. I'll still need to call and get medications prescribed and to see when I can reschedule as difficult child definitely needs an appointment.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hi TM-We both posted at the same time so I merged the threads. Soon your house will have a whole new look:)

Marguerite

G'day, people.

TM, good for Duckie teaming up with her old friend. I'm glad they're having fun.

Sharon/WO, sorry boot camp was cancelled. But it is better to get your heart rate up the old fashioned way through exercise, and not through getting hit by lightning. been there done that. It's not pleasant.

I was resting today but busy on the phone. I've got appointments organised for easy child 2/difficult child 2 now, starting tomorrow. And as I expected, she wants me to come along. But it will be OK, she said once she gets going with regular counselling, she will be off and running and will be able to manage without me.

I've got my home help cleaner tomorrow morning, with washing needing to be hung out. A problem, since it is raining. I also have a lot of cooking to do, so I will get some help there. After the cleaning is done, it's time for me to go out to meet up with easy child 2/difficult child 2 and another session with the counsellor at college. I'm glad we're finally getting her to accept some help. If we can get some fast benefit, maybe in future she will seek out help sooner and not resist for so long.

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg