Good wednesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm only on my second cup of coffee:bloodshot::coffee2: - I think I need a full pot to get started today, lol... It's a cold morning, not even 30 degrees:coldday:. I'm going to give it a few hours to hopefully warm up a bit before heading out for a much needed walk/jog. Before I head outside, I have an hours worth of paperwork to get done, and some laundry to do.

difficult child 2 has his after school social skills class:happyguy:. He was a total PITA before school this morning and I'm grateful that I have an additional hour and a half to myself before having to pick him up. Hopefully, by the time he gets home, his mood will be somewhat better.

Headed to the kitchen to pour another cup - Hope everyone has a good day! SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR- Enjoy your coffee & walk. Stay warm!

I was up late watching election returns and I'm paying for it now. I think I'll have the coffee maker going most of the day. Some cleaning, some groceries, maybe a nap. Pick up Duckie after school & get her to swim later.

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day people.

SFR, those social skills classes can often bear more fruit than we realise.

I've had a really busy day today. My shoulder was hurting so badly, I couldn't concentrate. I managed to see my chiropractor on the way home. difficult child 3 drove both ways and I was struggling to stay awake on the way home. I'm tucked up in bed now with a hot pack on the shoulder.

Tomorrow morning I'm taking easy child 2/difficult child 2 to the haematologist, then we go to the college to discuss her problems with her course lecturers. See what we can put in place for next year. We'll need some luck here, to not offend the people we need on side, but still get necessary results. We'll update tomorrow.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
Searching - Brrrrrr - I hope it warms up for you!

Tired - Those results get to be very late!

Marge - I hope the night's rest has helped!

One day a month at work I MUST have a computer to a certain link. Monday was that day and I walked in and no computer!!!! I tried four different machines before finding out that to get to the program I have to sign on for the first time (which I had), shutdown completely, and restart the computer. 1 1/2 hour before I was able to start my job. Then I still could not get into e-mail so had to manually prepare a report I normally e-mail and hand deliver to other staff.

I am suppose to get a new computer today but I don't think it is a monitor (the thing not working) so don't know if I will have a working computer soon or not. Our IT people have been pulled from our facility (as well as others) to work from a central location 4 hours away and they could care less what our top priorities are!
Since I had no e-mail, I couldn't e-mail the help desk and no one answers their phone anymore (there wasn't even an option to leave a message).

School is out early Friday and husband wants to take difficult child out to hunting camp but he has two appts into late afternoon. We will get home about 5:30. I told husband that he could head out without difficult child and I could drop him at camp (about 2 - 3 hours out of my way but hey, sometimes I have to be the good wife).

I better get going! Hard to rush into work not knowing if you will have the tools to do your job or not. The desk I used the last two days will be taken by its owner returning. I left her a note letting her know what happened and a small scarecrow gardener (cute). I will check in with her this morning.

It did all start from a black cat crossing my road on Saturday! Though my supervisor tells me it is because I didn't go out trick or treating (1st time in about 17 years) so the goblins targeted me because they didn't think I was one of them.

Have a great day everyone!!!