Good Wednesday Morning...

Good Morning Everyone,

It's another cool, damp day here. It looks like it's about to pour any minute. I would really like to go back to sleep for a few more hours but am hoping some more caffeine will help me wake up!

difficult child 2 has been practicing riding the bus. Yesterday was the first day he took it by himself. He met his "life coach" at Wal-Mart. He told us that he missed two buses but still got there an hour and a half too early. I'm just amazed that he was able to do it! This is a major accomplishment for him!

difficult child 1 has been spending lots of time with difficult child 2 lately. He took him to Applebee's for dinner last Friday night, let him tag along when he had work to do on Saturday and took him to play laser tag on Monday. difficult child 2 had so much fun playing laser tag that difficult child 1 is taking him again this Friday. Also, difficult child 1 has dinner with him on Thursday nights between his classes. Thursday nights are pizza nights. difficult child 1 is thinking about moving out of state. If he does, difficult child 2 is really going to miss him!

easy child/difficult child 3 is being a total PITA!!! I can't wait until school vacation is over!!! I'm dreading the summer if she doesn't find a job. I'm looking into a new therapist for her. Something has to change or I'm sticking her by the side of the road with a free sign around her neck!!!

Going to get some more caffeine. Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

SFR, I'm gulping down the HMJ even as we speak. Very cool difficult child 2 ~ congrats on your new skill!

It's snowing here today ~ will continue until noon today. Ick. As it is snowing I refuse to leave the house (take Lenny for a stroll later) for anything other than extreme emergencies.

Hope your day is calm.

P-nut2004

Good morning everyone! HMJ in hand (with extra espresso), the PCs & Miss P-nut are all off to school with very little trouble this morning. Today will be an interesting experience as I have my 8yr old niece who is on spring break, she is a easy child/difficult child (her brothers are both difficult children, which is why mom split them all up for break). Currently she has already gone from watching a movie, to doing arts and crafts, back to the movie & moved on to barbies (its not even 9am), without cleaning up a bit of her mess (yay). I doubt I will accomplish much today but the worst is yet to come. I dread my afternoon routine everyday as putting all the girls in the car together is very stressful & always results in fighting & crying. Today my car will be at maximum capacity & P-nut will inevitably cause an issue, I just hope we all escape without any permanent scars. Tomoro will be even more of a challenge as easy child 1 has a volleyball game that I will have to take all of them to, including my niece. I would give my right arm just to have insurance right now so I could afford my medications, I am quite sure I will be bald soon if I dont figure out a way to get something.

Hope you guys have a less eventful day than mine :)

LittleDudesMom

SRF and Timer - you guys sounds like the weather is miserable - we are supposed to be close to 90 today but very windy! The sun is shinning and the humidity is on the rise - but we are to get your cooler, wet weather by Friday.

SRF, nice that difficult child 1 and 2 are having some bonding time!

Linda, poor Lenny - just shove him out the door! Hope it's warm and cozy inside.

P-nut, I'm sorry that things are so rough right now. Here's hoping for a smooth patch....

I'm in the house all day prepping for Mom's Easter visit. I have to work Thur and Fri so I need to get a lot done today - should even be online now.......

Wishing a great day for all!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, people.

We're in the middle of our Easter holidays here, the end of term 1. The weather is cooling off especially in the evenings, but our days are still warm-ish. I can't post in detail right now, it's way past my bed-time. I was renewing contact with a young friend on FB whose friend list had gone bust, and I found out why - her father is dangerously ill, only three weeks before her wedding, poor girl. They've postponed the wedding, she was 'telling' me. So I've got to let my other kids know, and also get some sleep.

Good night, everyone. I hope you enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

SFR-Way To Go difficult child#2!!! Sorry easy child/difficult child 3 is being a total PITA. For your sake I hope spring break passes quickly:)

Timer-We are very cold here and had lots of freezing rain but just a bit of snow. Where my parents live they had almost 10 inches yesterday!

P-nut-I hope the drives go smoother than expected!

Sharon-Ninety? I'm officially jealous!!!! We are suppose to get to a high of 39 today:(

Marg-Sorry to hear about your friend's dad.

I've taken difficult child to the dentist and for his weekly blood draw. Now I'm going to do a bit of cleaning and then, although I should probably head to the club, I'm going to try and sneak in a nap. It's just difficult child and me hanging out today as easy child/difficult child and husband went to Chicago to see the Shedd Aquarium.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)