Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Lots of thunderstorms early this morning. It's supposed to be a humid rainy day, possibly clearing this afternoon. husband left about an hour ago to catch an early morning flight for a job interview tomorrow morning. The company is paying for all of his travel expenses. He'll be home tomorrow night. Might ask easy child/difficult child 3 if she would like to go out for dinner this evening. We'll see... She's been a total PITA and would much rather spend the time with friends.

Heading to the kitchen for some more caffeine...

Hope everyone has a good day! SFR

Andy

Good Morning Searching! - I hope easy child/difficult child 3 takes you up on your offer.

I am putting in some long hours at work this week in preparation of our potential State shutdown. I have given my supervisor a list of my beginning of the month duties and management will need to decide what if any are deemed critical for our facility. I don't expect to be called back into work to do those duties but maybe have someone who does have a critical position to complete the one task for sure. I want all my work as caught up as possible with a report to my supervisor on where my duties stand. husband will also loose his job in the shutdown. Very frustrating. Last time there was a partial shutdown on a smaller scale - I was out and husband still had his job in a last minute budget agreement. I hear that a special session will only be to talk Vikings Stadium so good news - the Vikings may get their stadium even though thousands of people will be out of jobs and much more than that will loose their special services. Nice job Minnesota! Nice!!! Ughhhh! How more selfish can our leaders get?

Our little Chewy has started agility training. She did her first jump Monday night and is starting to do the tunnel. difficult child set up an obsticle course in the yard to work with her. So good that they have found something to do together.

Everyone have a great day!

Marguerite

G'day, people.

SFR, I hope husband does okay with the job interview, and that easy child/difficult child 3 is not too much of a PITA while he's away.

Andy, sorry about husband's job issues. It sounds good, that obstacle training course in the backyard. It's good for our difficult children to work with pets, it can teach social skills really well.

We've had a quiet day at home, difficult child 3 is working better on schoolwork now. Tomorrow is another quiet day. We're getting occasional rain showers, the cloud cover means it's a little warmer at the moment. Although clear skies overhead tonight - cold night.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR- My husband is out of town for work until tomorrow too! I hope you get your dinner date.

Andy- I hope your state avoids a shutdown... there has to be a better way than throwing thousands of families into turmoil.

Marg- I'm glad you've been having a few quiet days and that difficult child 3 is working better on his school work.

I have a chiro appointment this morning, which is really good because my back has been getting progressively worse since Friday of last week. I had a hard time doing a little shopping with Duckie last evening because I was so sore.

We had Duckie's PT appointment yesterday for her shoulder bursitis and were given some exercises to do 3x weekly, we go back 7/18. The PT thinks the underlying problem is her hyper mobile joints so we are working on strengthening the surrounding muscles to stabilize her joints.

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

SFR-I hope easy child/difficult child 3 decides to go to dinner with you-her loss if she doesn't. Teenagers-grrr!

Andy-So sorry to hear about your jobs. Government is driving me crazy here in Wisconsin too. (((hugs)))

Marg-Hooray for quiet days!! Enjoy:)

I've been up for about 20 minutes and difficult child hasn't stopped talking yet! It's going to be a loooong day! In a bit I'm taking easy child/difficult child to summer school then will come home and take difficult child for his weekly blood draw. Then husband is going to take difficult child to the new Transformer movie while I go to water aerobics. Not sure what this afternoon holds but I'm hoping it includes a nap!! No naps the past two days is not o.k. in the summer:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

SFR, I'll go to dinner with you if easy child/difficult child 3 won't do it? What time & where?
:flirtysmile3:

Andy, I'm sorry to hear you'll be affected by all this nonsense ~ you'd think grown men/women could compromise a bit.

Marg, enjoy the down time. If I had your schedule I'd be in 7th heaven.

TM, hope the back is feeling better soon

Sharon (with-o), find time for that nap.

I spent yesterday working in my flower beds. One of kt's staff called & offered to mow the lawn for me ~ what a sweetie. She's a college student who misses gardening in her parents yard so loves coming & working in mine. We spread 10 bags of mulch when all was said & done. Now a trip to the nursery is in order for sedum & coral bells.

I've a 10 staffing for kt this morning; at 12 I have a therapist appointment.

A good day to you all ~ enjoy the sunshine.