Good Wednesday Morning!

tiredmommy

At least I think it's Wednesday! :coffee:

The lazy days of summer of starting to blend together for me and I'm losing track of which day it is, lol! But, if it's Wednesday then I have a chiro appointment, Duckie has a swim class and I have to start getting packed for vacation (we leave on Saturday). I didn't sleep well last night so I think a nap is also in order.

Have a great day! :salute:

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

It was way too hot to sleep last night, so Miss KT and I decided to stay up and do some cleaning, but I think I burned up the vacuum. Miss KT was doing laundry, but she got sleepy about 3 am and went to try to sleep. It's still in the 80's, and the humidity is definitely more than we're used to, and that's wearing me out. Supposed to be over 100 again today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

TM, yes, it is Wednesday - the good news- it's a short work week!!!!! Get that nap in girl.....

Mary, you are experiencing east coast humidity. It's what makes our summers so miserable. My brother and his daughter are visiting the east coast from Los Angles and they have said it's awful here temperature and humidity-wise - - and he hasn't even seen the thermometer top 95 yet.....stay cool - hope you have ac.

I'm getting ready to head out to the office shortly - need to hit the grocer and do a couple little things after work since my brother and his daughter return tomorrow for a couple day visit sans mom. She will be recuperating at home from the last 10 days with my brother!!!!!! She's been rolling - the beach for 4 days, a 7-hour drive down to SC and back, and just entertaining my brother and his daughter for the last 10 days - she's used to taking care of just herself - she is happy he's here, but looking forward to my sister and I hosting him over the next few days! He'll leave here probably Sunday and go and stay with my sis for a couple days.

So, other than work and company prep, that's all I have on the agenda! Wish I had TM's goal of a nap today though.......

Stay cool,
Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-A nap for you today is a definite must!! Where are you headed on vacation?

Mary-Wow-that is amazing heat for that time of the morning! Stay cool!

Sharon-Sounds like you could definitely use that nap today!

Yesterday was a day where we didn't do much, kind of our recuperating day after being in Michigan. Today I have to get back to the health club! There might be a trip to the pool but I have a feeling a nap will win out. This morning I need to take difficult child to his therapist appointment.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

tiredmommy

We're heading out to the Denver area. husband has a conference so Duckie and I are tagging along... and we get to meet ML and Manster!!!!