Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

Another night of not good sleep. I hardly ever drink anything with caffeine anymore and I had about a half of glass of coke last night. I think that's what kept me up.

This morning we are taking difficult child for a haircut. School pictures are at registration next week. He wants a mo-hawk with designs on the side of his hair. If the barber has time, that's fine with me. Then I need to quick run to school and stuff my folders for registration.

easy child/difficult child is working this morning at 11 and difficult child is going to have a friend over for a bit. Later both kiddos have psychiatrist appointments.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

cubsgirl

Good Morning Wiped Out ( and all who follow).

I didn't sleep good last night either - partly because I'm starting my new part-time job today and so a little nervous and excited. It's just orientation.

Sounds like you have a busy day shuttling kids around. I cannot believe it's time for kids to be going back to school! I took difficult child yesterday to get his school ID and stuff. easy child and her boyfriend are going to school today to pick up their books. It seems like yesterday was the last day of school.

L

Liahona

Good Morning,
Its husband's day off so I'm hoping to get more done than I normally do. And I'm hoping to exercise today. The kids are having fun so far in the playroom.