Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

The weather forecaster is saying we might see some sun today!!! It's been awhile; they at least have promised no rain today. Thank goodness for that because I need my way overgrown lawn to grow out so I can attempt to take a mower to it!

Work today and then hopefully a trip to the club. I didn't get there yesterday so I'm hoping to make it today.

Wishing everyone a day filled with smiles!:)

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon, I hope you make it to the club. Although if you get to mow te lawn, that should be a good workout. Alternatively, get a sheep.

We're getting ready to go away for the upcoming long weekend. A few months ago we booked accommodation (tropical island for niece's wedding). We just found out tonight (after I tried to telephone the place to finalise things) that the booking is not secure, we may have to find accommodation for Friday night somewhere. My sister and her husband are also staying with us so this is NOT good. Thank goodness for emails - the intake clerk tried to say I had not booked for Friday night but my email is clear.

Wish us luck! We'll know by morning, I hope.

Marg

cubsgirl

Good Morning Wiped Out and everyone who follows!

with-O I hope you get some sunshine. Yesterday was a rainy, miserable day but the sun peeked out for a little bit at 5pm and there was the most gorgeous rainbow covering the area near where our gathering was.

I've lost about 12 lbs but gained back 3 overnight - my mistake for eating salty, Chinese food yesterday even though I was very faithful to portion control. husband took my car to work today (he's a mechanic) to fix a slow leak I've had in my tire for months (our cars are the last ones to get fixed even though he's a mechanic - sometimes I just go to a different auto shop because he doesnt' get around to it). So he better fix it today.

I hope everyone has a great day.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all!

I'm off to the doctors this morning, then work. Homework later for class. Should be a relatively low key day, except, we ARE in for some rain I believe, Sharon! I hope you get the sunshine. At least the temps are decent, no overcoats needed as of yet!

Have a good one everyone~