Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member

Good Morning Friends!!

We've made it to the middle of the week!! For the students around here today is like a Friday because they have no school the next two days while teachers have professional development days. Personally I would prefer to have the students the next two days as usually our pd days are not that exciting or helpful.

My back is feeling much better although not close to 100% So I need to be sure not to try and fit in a workout tonight. It's now been over a week since I've worked out and I can tell I need to get back at it soon!

After work today difficult child has his group therapy session so husband and I will be taking him there and then picking him up about 50 minutes later.

Chilly day today with highs only in the 40s-an absolutely perfect fall day!
!:fall:

Wishing everyone a day filled with peace which means our difficult children need to act even better than pcs:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow!

Brrrisk this morning, but I am loving it actually. Not much of a fall/winter person, but it feels right as rain (and it's raining!). We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow night, yikes!

Sharon, I'm glad your back is finally feeling better, I'm glad you didn't try to go work out too soon. Good for you for taking care.

I am in the office today with lots to do. I'm gearing up for end of year gobblygook - it's a necessary evil. Tonight will be spent doing homework and organizing my presentation for class next week. I am hoping to squeeze it all in so I can watch Modern Family, I love that show and I am not a tv watcher.

Well, enjoy your day everyone!

cubsgirl

Wow! I just woke up at 10am....usually I'm up at 8, but I was awake for a little while in the early hours of the morning.

We keep a whiteboard calendar in our hallway and everyone writes their activities, meetings, appointments, etc. Today, Thurs, and Fri are absolutely clean!!! Yay- a little breather.

It's an overcast Fall day here but I'm still going to go for a walk around the neighborhood later. I'm going to work on some cross stitch and just chill with the kitties. They are being really sweet today but they always like it when they have me to themselves.

rejectedmom

hi all! I'm grocery shopping today. Having all the grands and my daughters and one sister in law over tomorrow for our town halloween parade. I am making dinner and then we will walk down to the parade route for a fun evening. Having trouble finding a corned beef though. I want something easy and one pot LOL. Might have to go to the butcher for it. Well have a good day everyone! Trick or Treet was last night had some real cuties but was appalled at how few said thank you. One litte guy about two after beingtold to say it by his mom turned around and blew me kisses. Made my day! -RM