Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

I so wish I didn't have to work today as there is so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving! At least I got my workout in:) After work I'll get to work on brining the turkey!

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning Sharon & all who follow.

Sharon, hope you find time for your favorite hobby sometime today ~ napping :)

Today is the day the tweedles & I make our first trip together in 6 years. Ought to be very telling.

More importantly, Lenny is all bathed, clipped & looking very very handsome. My neighbor keeps calling him Little Lord "Baltimore" because he sits in a car seat in the front passenger seat.

Have a good day, all. If you're traveling be safe out there.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

It's Thursday morning here but only just. Have a happy Thanksgiving, those of you in the US. I've been a bit MIA lately, got a lot to do. Busy time, trying to get everything done before the all-important phone call from easy child that she has gone into labour. Three weeks to go, but the doctor expects her to be early. I'll have to have my bag packed too, and difficult child 3's - we're hitting the road when the phone call comes in, it's a three hour drive to Canberra. At least Obama's been and gone so there shouldn't be any traffic hassles!

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg