Good wednesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

We're just beginning to get settled into another apartment in another state - Our third apartment since August! husband started laughing when I told him that it's going to be wonderful to be able to live in the same place for at least six months, no more packing, unpacking, etc., etc., etc... I took easy child/difficult child 3 to register her for school yesterday morning. She's thrilled that this school is a week behind the one she just left. The kids have first semester finals this week and Monday and Tuesday off next week, so she'll start school at the beginning of their second semester, next Wednesday.

Still haven't showered, need another cup of caffeine to get going, then will unpack some more boxes, do a bit of laundry, and begin researching doctors, dentists in the area. We finally have good insurance and all of us need appointments. While I'm at it, I better find a vet too...

husband's office is close to this apartment and he comes home for lunch. Hope to accomplish at least a couple of things on my to do list before then.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-So great to "see" you this morning! Glad easy child/difficult child 3 has some time before starting school next week. Enjoy lunch with husband:)

husband and I skipped boot camp this morning-I really should have gone because I had a horrible eating day yesterday. It did, however, feel good to get some extra sleep.

After work tonight both kiddos have psychiatrist appts. Then my favorite show, "Criminal Minds" finally has a new episode!!

Wishing all a beautiful day!!

Marguerite

SFR, I hope you can stay settled for a while longer than usual.

Sharon, sometimes the extra sleep is what we need.

I've had an interesting Wednesday. husband is home on leave, he takes this week off every year. He worked in the yard this morning and was about to come in for a shower when I suggested a quick trip to the beach. Fifteen minutes. We even got difficult child 3 to come along, although he wouldn't wear his swimmers. I was doing my physio exercises (wading in the waves, the push-pull of the surge works my hip joints) when a wave knocked me off my feet and twisted me around badly. Dumped in ankle-deep water! I've done something to my left hip and right calf, and tomorrow I have to see the neuro who has been working to increase my mobility.

At that, I'm doing better than an elderly friend - she came off her motor scooter on Monday, her leg and arm are jigsaw puzzles. At least I didn't break anything. But I'll be sore tomorrow!

Went out shopping this afternoon, dropped in on easy child 2/difficult child 2 and helped her sort out her uni enrolment. She also needs to get back to see her therapist, she's a mess and not coping too well with life right now. Times like this, I wish she still lived at home. But then I remember the electricity bills...

I've got my home help in the morning. If I'm not too sore after that, I'll try and get to the beach again. Then it will be time to go out to the neurologist. mother in law comes too, we book a double. I'm expecting him to get strict with her. She won't listen to us.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

buddy

Hi guys. Just getting medications ready. Alarm will blow in two minutes! Had a good night with q last night and I am so hoping it rolls over to today. Having tues be a monday is hard on him. so now we got thru it.

SFR, hope your new place feels like home soon!

Marg....I think your home sounds like paradise

Wiped...sleep is a good thing for sure! Totally jealous you do the boot camp though... that sounds like it would be great for me, not sure I would do it though so I am in awe.

I get to go out to lunch with my mommy today. She is pretty cool.

StressedM0mma

Good Morning everyone. Today is difficult child's last day of PHP. She returns to school tomorrow. Scared to say the least. Trying hard to be hopeful. Need to get some housework done, and try to keep my anxiety at bay.
SFR hope you settle in and love the new place.
Buddy enjoy lunch with your mommy. I wish desperately that mine lived closer.
Marg I wish I lived that close to the ocean
Wiped you have such dedication. Extra sleep sometimes is good.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all,

I'm beat today, just did not get enough shut eye last night I guess. difficult child is on her way over-she's going to give my house a good cleaning , can't wait! And my PT will be over around 11 AM. Afterwards, difficult child and I will enjoy a nice lunch and tea party together and watch a movie or play a board game. Or, maybe we will just both nap! Lol

SFR, enjoy your new home.
Sharon, I'm glad you were able to catch some extra zzzz's.
Marg, I hope you are not too sore tomorrow and the neuro gets firm with mother in law.
Buddy, I miss my mom- since the surgery I haven't been able to see her. Enjoy lunch with your mom!
SOM, I hope you're able to keep your anxiety at bay and that difficult child has a good day back at school.

Enjoy your day everyone!