Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

Obviously I didn't make it to boot camp this morning. Unfortunately I was up for over two hours in the middle of the night. husband was too but two hours earlier than me. Neither of us could get up this morning and I really needed to exercise this morning-grrr! Wish I could get one in later but husband has a meeting after work and easy child/difficult child will have the other car for work so that means we're not going anywhere. Maybe I'll take Ella for a long walk depending on the temps which are suppose to be mild:)

Wishing all a day filled with moments of laughter and smiles:)

Sharon,

I hate those nights when I can't seem to get any sleep... Normally I would suggest a mega dose of caffeine but I know you don't like coffee. Hope the weather stays mild and you get to take Ella for a long walk. I'm sure she'll enjoy it just as much, probably even more then you do! Hope tonight is a peaceful one and you get a chance to get caught up on zzz's...

easy child/difficult child 3 had her first after school shift at work yesterday. She didn't call to be picked up until 9:30 p.m. When she was hired, she didn't bother to ask any questions about the job. They gave her a half hour dinner break but she didn't take it because she didn't think she would be there that long. She had a Coke. That was it. She forgot her lunch yesterday so by the time she got home last night, she was starving! She'll be sure to take food with her from now on and to ask questions about her hours, breaks, etc... While I felt sorry for her, natural consequences are the best teachers... Going to grab one more cup of coffee and head for the elliptical... Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

StressedM0mma

Sharon, I hope the weather stays nice for you and you can enjoy that nice long walk. SFR, Sound like easy child/difficult child 3 learned a lesson we all had to learn at our first job. I hope she is enjoying the new job. Have a good workout.

I have been to the low cost spay/neuter clinic already this morning. I had to drop off the 3 foster puppies to get fixed, and can hopefully get them adopted this weekend. While we love them, the are getting very loud now that they are older. I get to pick them up this afternoon, and race to difficult child's riding lesson. She is beginning ground jumps tonight, and want to be there for her. Have a Wonderful day all.

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

My plan for the day is to work on a class I'm taking to renew my credential. The topic is interesting; but I have to listen to tapes (after I found a boom box that would play tapes) and they're really scratchy. Plus the narrator speaks in a monotone so I've fallen asleep already while listening.

Sharon, hope you enjoy your walk later today.

SFR, enjoy your elliptical!

Stressed, hope all goes well with the pups and you find them a forever home.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!