Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Happy mid-week all! The week is cruising by! Sunny this morning out at boot camp:)

Now off to work!

Wishing all a great day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Mid-week Sharon and all who follow!

In the office today - it's raining again outside and I work in the lower level of a building facing north, so you can imagine how dark it is, blech!

I have a killer tootheache and my reg dentist wants me to see and endodontist...I just don't have the money for such things, but I have no choice because apparently, a tooth absess or infection goes directly to joint replacements (what is up with that?!). So, guess I'll be calling them today.

Other than that, I intend to make the most of this day! Enjoy!

Marguerite

G'day, Sharon and all to follow.

I've had a busy day organising a holiday for husband and myself. We're wanting to head a little out of the way, can't go too far because we've only got a week. It looked like we'd get pushed into Fiji or Hawaii, but I felt they were too far. So we're organising New Caledonia. I want us to brush up on our French and a week's immersion in a French-speaking country should help. Not sure what the time zone is, but I suspect it's only two to three hours' difference. Sis-in-law is coming over to spend the time with mother in law. difficult child 3 is staying home to look after the birds. I didn't think he would cope with all the challenging factors for him - he's never studied French and would find the language shift a challenge with his autism; he is anxious about being in any volcanic/earthquake zone and New Caledonia is on the same continental plate margin as New Zealand, and THAT was hard on him; plus he's increasingly unhappy about being away from home for any length of time. It will be the first holiday we'll have had, just the two of us, for nearly 20 years. The last one was the year before difficult child 3 was born and we had three days in Sydney. We're not going for another few months.

Tomorrow I have a busy day. difficult child 3 is heading in to school to meet with two of his teachers. He has to decide tomorrow which of his subjects he is dropping. I'll follow in after the cleaning lady & I finish, so I can be there for the meeting with SpEd. In a lot of ways it will make our lives easier, but it will extend the time it will take for difficult child 3 to finish his high schooling. At this rate I don't think he will ever finish. But if he completes his current college course, it replaces high school graduation. On the way home, we'll hopefully get some shopping done. We try and get other errands done when we're away from home. We live in such an isolated spot that it is tedious and time consuming to go out just for one thing, such as shopping.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg