Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Last night difficult child 1 surprised me with a phone call. Usually we just "talk" through email. It was so nice to be able to talk to him instead of having to write to him. He is doing well, enjoying his job and the summer, and looking forward to going camping with friends soon. I can't wait to see him at the end of the summer!!

It is supposed to be a beautiful sunny day:sunny::smiles:. I plan on spending a good part of it at the pool. husband bought me a couple of noodles for the pool and a comfortable chair pad with a detachable pillow. :swimming::beach:

First I have to do a bit of housework and a toss a load of laundry in the machine.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

T

TeDo

It's gonna be hotter than hades here with high humidity (NOT what we're used to) so they have heat advisories and warnings out. difficult child 2 has two appointments today and then play rehearsal tonight so I will be busy running him around. difficult child 1 is going swimming today (GREAT idea) and then has horseback riding for 4-H tonight for 3 hours. I already have a big bottle half full of water in the freezer so he will have COLD water tonight. I would much rather just stay at home watching movies, reading a book, or cross-stitching but.....

Enjoy your day!!