Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

At least I hope your mornings are starting off better than mine!! I've been up for over and hour and it's not even 4:00 yet. Of course, I am suppose to get up at 4:30 to go to bootcamp. I've found some cold pills, took some ibuprofen, and am sucking on cough drops. We'll see if I make it! Might as well as I have to teach all day anyways!

On to the good. Our open house was last night. Can I just say I love the kids and parents I have in my class!!!!!! It is sooooo nice in the educational environment to have such amazing support from families! If it weren't for the politics and the craziness of constantly being told we have to do more with less I would have the best job in the world! I love the actual teaching part of my job!!!!

After work tonight I have another physical therapy appointment so I think it is going to be a long day-tis o.k. Tonight Criminal Minds has their season premier!!

Wishing all a peaceful day:)

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

Always nice to wake up on a hump day! Sharon, today is probably going to feel even longer for you since you worked late last night and were up early this morning -- hope you make it to your premier!!!!

easy child slept over last night because she needs to take her car in for an oil change to our neighborhood guy when he opens so she can have it done and get to work. I'll take difficult child to school then head back to meet her at the shop at 7:30. While they are working on it, she and I are going to visit a new fitness center that just opened in the neighborhood. The one we are members of now raised their rates and, while they are great folks, the facility is really old and they are not putting any money into the place. This new place has everything we both want and it's half the price!

Should be in the office by 8:30 for a smooth day since I worked late yesterday!

Wishing everyone a great middle of the week!

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

WO, It's wonderful you love your job:D but wish you didn't have to deal with all the political "garbage" that comes with it! Hope you feel better ASAP!

Sharon, Hope you and your easy child like the new fitness center. It's so nice that you and your easy child exercise together:D.

Yesterday was a picture perfect fall day, lots of sunshine, not a cloud in the sky, perfect temps...:sunny::autumn: My favorite sanity saver and I took a long late afternoon walk. I love how I can remain in the "moment" now that my difficult children have been out of the nest for awhile, not thinking about anything, just enjoying our walk together... Never would have thought this possible just a few years ago...

This morning I'm actually awake, on my second cup, load of wash in. Looking forward to my weight class later on. Other then that, it should (hopefully) be an uneventful day.

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... :pumpkin: SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon/WO~ I'm so glad your students have a teacher like you! Feel better and get some rest.

Sharon/LDM~ You do more before 8AM than a lot of people do all day! Enjoy your morning with easy child!

SFR~ Uneventful days are the best! So glad you've found some serenity.

I'm about to start laundry too (or more precisely, continue from yesterday). husband is working from home this afternoon so I am sprung from the contractors to run some errands. Duckie has her first volleyball game today... wish her luck! She's not too confident about her team, lol. ;)

Have a great day! :warrior: