Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday was another beautiful fall day.:autumn::sunny:. I ended up skipping the health club, took my favorite sanity saver on a couple long walks instead. It's hard to workout inside when it's so beautiful outside. husband spoke to difficult child 1 while I was making dinner last night. He is doing well and we're looking forward to spending time with home over the holidays. We haven't heard from difficult child 3 in awhile but no news is (usually) good news. difficult child 2 is happy as always, although way too stressed over getting straight A's. As another member said what seems like a very long time ago, "they're always so much more interesting once they're not living at home." I totally agree!!

Got to go bribe my favorite sanity saver with a couple "cookies" so I can get the topical antibiotic on her leg and re- bandage it. After that, I'll definitely need another cup of caffeine.

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile...:witchy: SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR~ You're wise to enjoy the good weather. It's good to hear that your kiddos are doing well.

I'm looking ahead to my day and it looks like cleaning the bathroom and scooping kitty litter are on the top of my list. Blech. Another day living in a construction zone.

Have a good day! :warrior:

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

I'm not working today, so dishes and laundry are on my agenda for today...and I don't want to do either. It's going to be about 84 today, and I wish we got more of a fall. I love fall weather.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!