Gosh I Hope this is a Non-Issue!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Daisy, wow, I am so impressed, the kids doing so well, and Mom working all the angles and making this a win/win for everyone. That is pretty cool. Great job Mom, you deserve ice cream too! They will never know how much you went through to make this a success for both of them, but WE DO, and from US, those who know, BRAVO!!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Daisy, wow, I am so impressed, the kids doing so well, and Mom working all the angles and making this a win/win for everyone. That is pretty cool. Great job Mom, you deserve ice cream too! They will never know how much you went through to make this a success for both of them, but WE DO, and from US, those who know, BRAVO!!

Thanks, Recovering - I really appreciate the compliment!

It's unreal to me how much stress has to go into just participating in something - and then *gasp* doing WELL in something - and the whole thing has to be handled as though you are scouting for land mines. Sheesh!

BELIEVE me - *I* am getting ice cream!!!

B

Bunny

Daisy, she took that REALLY well. That is great that she can be proud of her achievement, even if she did not win first prize. She placed in the top six and that is definately something to celebrate!