Got a phone, internet, oh and a potted plant fell on my head!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
So finally we are hooked up. Still no cable. Which is OK, but I would love to put the girls in front of the TV when I am trying to unpack.

So speaking of unpacking... I was working on it on Saturday. Going pretty well, I was lifting a just watered big plant. In a clay pot. Trying to put it on a 7 foot shelf. I was a bit low on food... kind of shaky but trying to finish up.

I had the pot up on the shelf and, oops! The plant crashed down right on my face.
Yes it hurt, I was out. I got to the bed, was sobbing. I have never felt a pain like this ever. My whole head exploded. The funny (ha-ha) thing is that it hit me square between the eyes. Just missed my nose. So my face swelled between my eyes and up my forward. It is slowly changing colors. I was out of it for 2 days.
So now every time I walk by a potted plant, I curse it! I tremble a little...:faint:
I seriously think I did some damage. I am just not that funny anymore. (Oh wait I never was.:confused:)

Just a warning... use a ladder or step stool or ask someone bigger or taller... or someone you want to get knocked out.;)

Andy

OUCH! VERY BIG TIME OUCH! Bet that was very scary! You really should go have things checked out for internal damage - X-ray!

How is your vision? Are you sure you are o.k.?

OUCH FOR A VERY LONG TIME!

4sumrzn

OMG.....I'm so sorry! If you have been out of it for a couple of days.....maybe you should go get things checked out!?!? I've got your warning...I'll keep it close by. Please go & make sure everything is OK ;).

Star*

call 911........call 911
GIRL!!!!! Musta been a sugar cane plant because it asked you "One lump? Or Two."

All joking aside - please go have an xray - if something happened to you your hubby would look a lot worse than you do.

I think you should donate evil plant to some charity and get a fern. They're much softer. :sick:

Gentle kisses blowing for your boo boo's.

Steely

Uh..............girl...............can you say concussion????

Those evil little plants, they do that every time:tongue:

SO good to see you back.
Hugs,
Steely

Abbey

Spork Queen
Toto...between your plants and my 3 flights of stairs, we could start our own wife beater club. It's a great excuse!!

Hope you are ok. NO MORE LIFTING.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Steely took the words right out of my mouth. I would go get checked out. But...glad you're with it enough to type and spell. Ouch!!!!! Next time....plants that big stay on the floor!

klmno

Yep- me, too- concussion..... go get checked... and next time, don't wait so long!!

I hope you are feeling better- take it easy!!

KTMom91

I'm sure there's a more politically correct way to say it, but...Toto...please go get your head examined!

Seriously, concussions, broken face bones, stuff like that is serious. Get checked out. Make sure you're all right.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn on my way here... so I feel like a Doctor!!! I crack myself up sometimes.
husband called his Brother and gave him the whole story, just in case I did not make it. :) So he could still get the insurance!
husband said, Oh great the first week of school for both of the girls and you look like I beat you!
I know... check it out. I feel fine now. I am strong like Bull... or a box of rocks.
It was just like a cartoon, in slow motion and crashing down on my face!