Got the call today re: my mom!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Words cannot even begin to describe how THRILLED I am today! The nursing home lady (the one we strong armed last week) called me today and said a bed is now available for my Mom! We can move her up to CT from PA.

Things have to be sorted out, but she may be up here as early as next week - and most definitely before Thanksgiving.

I was so happy after I got the call I cried...I kept it to myself for a full 10 minutes before calling my local sister (T), I just wanted to feel that joy without sharing for a bit.

Also, I had wanted to have Mom with us for Christmas this year sooooooooooooooooooooo bad and now I can! I already called dibs, lol, and sister T will have her for Thanksgiving if she's here in time. I am so excited!!!

nvts

See Jo, it's always darkest before the dawn! I am soooo psyched about the news - I sense a very merry Christmas in someone's house this year...you must have made the "nice" list (this from someone who's very clearly on the "naughty" list!).

Fantastic news - I'm really happy for you!

Beth

Fran

Former desparate mom
Excellent. Wonderful for you and your mom. I'm sure it will give your spirit a bit of a boost too.
Peace of mind is a good thing. : )