Got Wee's "schedule"

susiestar

Roll With It
BeachPeace, start with muffins or cookies. Delivered with a BIG smile. Regularly dropped of NICE things, things to make life easier. Looks like slurping up, but when it comes to time for what you need, then you push.

I had a teacher prepared to HATE me. She never did like me, but I made her life easier by doing an art project for an hour or so once amonth at my own expense. I was in the school, smiling, talking to her as if there were no problems, and she had NO idea how to handle it. She tried saying things to other teachers behind my back as this was her favorite hobby and couldn't get any traction because I had helped most of them at one time or another. Then when we really had a classroom problem and she was WAY out of line, she didn't have ANYTHING to tell the principal to justify her actions. esp as I had worked with the principal well also.

It is hard to resist warm muffins, esp when delivered with a smile. Or if they are on diets, find a low cal/fat treat. Take a box of the Dove Miniature ice cream bars up to school after a hectic day like testing or whatever. They are decadent tasting iwth rich chocolatey coating over ice cream and they are only 70 cal each. When you take a treat for your child's class, toss a box of those in to share with the teacher - and adult-only treat.

Another thing I did was to do birthday cakes for every child in the sp ed class. I was the only parent who had ever even brought a cake in for my kid, and the teacher's first room mom (sped teach). ALL the other teachers were surprised and it really helped when the one teacher was working hard to spread nasty things about me.

This is the beginning stuff. Others can help with the more advanced stuff.