Grab yer Spork and Camera

mstang67chic

Going Green
Some of them have them....I think KFC is big on them. Also, Walmart has them in the camping aisle with the cooking/eating utensils for camping. I was going to get one there but found the mother of all sporks yesterday while somewhere else. I think you can also buy a box of them at the store....they would be with the paper plates and other plastic utensils.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm in! :D

BUT I've noticed since we've talked so long about sporks around here...........that I've not seen one spork in real life!!! I dunno where I'd get one. But I'll go looking for one. :D

Janet does wonderful movies. :D I've seen them. That would be sooooo cool.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I won't get mine done until the weekend... I was thinking RRHoF... Or Lake Erie... Or at dinner on Saturday...

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm still bringing mine along on the trip. I just didn't know if Star wanted the pics from the "original" assignment first or all of them (trip included).

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I haven't had any luck at all finding a spork around here. Hopefully we can share them Saturday night.

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Had a spork with my low-cal lunch and saved the spork. - I shall be taking it to various places this weekend early AM so I'm not jailed for being "odd" woman taking her spork to the SC places to be.

Janet - I will be sending pictures later.

Becky - I can't WAIT to see Tokyo

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I FOUND ONE!

I think it qualifies, anyway. What a difficult quest!

You'll have to see mine in the pics I take this weekend, though. I still have to dress it. Naked sporks are not a good thing.