Grandkids are so Special!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My birthday was last sunday. I was spending it studying as usual. Nichole stops by with Aubrey. Aubrey had picked me out flowers (roses) and made a homemade birthday card for me. She has been working hard on her letters and writing them. And she did the writing herself with some coaching from Mom. Sooo sweet! And she did a good job.

Tonight easy child had my birthday/mother's day dinner. Turns out Darrin had the perfect idea for my gift. I thought he was going to pop when I got there and he couldn't wait for me to open it. lol He had told easy child that Nana needed a drawing pad because I like to draw and that it would be prettier without lines on the paper. (I often draw things for him on my notebook paper while he's here) So he picked out an expensive sketch pad and easy child helped him decorate it with scrap book decals of nursing items and fish (not sure why the fish lol) then he picked out some pencils that are rainbow colored (not actual drawing pencils) and a pencil sharpener. LMAO!!

Then tonight it was like Aubrey and Darrin just couldn't get enough of me. I got kisses and hugs and wished happy birthday with even more kisses and hugs. Too darn cute. And then they both helped me blow out my candles.:D Then I got to see Brandon walk across the room for the 1st time!! Yea!

I am soooooooooo into this Nana deal. :rofl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Lisa,
Thank you for sharing this-what wonderful grandchildren! This post has left me smiling!