Grandkids are special

BusynMember

I wish I had the right words to explain how special Junior is. Any fears I had about my DNA collection affecting him are gone. He is adorable, very TALL, incredibly intelligent, funny, witty and very loving. And I'm not prejudice at all ;), but he really is all that.

Bart is a wonderful father. Clearly Junior worships him and they have a strong connection.

I will be coming here a lot more often, no matter WHAT I have to sell on E-bay...lol.

Hey, Lil and Jabber, can't you both do a sun dance to make the rain go away today??? I want to take another walk...hehe.

When Bart came home from work I called hubby because my phone plain doesn't work down here. U.S. Cellular is the pits outside of our area, but it was the only game in town when we moved up there fifteen years ago. Now there is Verizon. Once our contract is done, we are going to use Verizon. I'm not used to having no way to communicate at all during the day.

Fortunately, nice people are outside (in nice weather) and, like the good folks of Wisconsin, they are always willing to wave and talk.

I could live here one day and like it. WE'll see. Hubby is far from retirement age, but not so far that I can't think about it.

Jabberwockey

Hey, Lil and Jabber, can't you both do a sun dance to make the rain go away today??? I want to take another walk...hehe.

LOL!! Rain is supposed to quit early this afternoon so not necessary. Besides, I don't dance. by the way, the snow Friday night? Wintery mix overnight with no accumulation is what they said this morning for Central Mo. Not sure about your way but it really shouldn't affect anything.

And congratulations! Always good to hear about someone reconnecting with family!

BusynMember

Yeah, took forever to figure out how to get to Missouri, take off that much time from work, etc. I've been Skyping Junior for a while.

Not only is it good to see Junior, but it warms my heart to see his connection to Bart. It is wonderful. So, all in all, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (not really!!!) :frown:

Lil

Yay!!! I was sooooo looking forward to your grandson report! :D

You know, even if you lived clear up by Lake Superior, you could make the drive in like 13 hours. A pretty easy two day drive. When it comes to retirement...we do have better weather. :sunny: