GREAT movie

Abbey

Spork Queen
Someone on the board suggested the movie August Rush. I watched it last night and it was SOOO good. Keep a box of Kleenex, though.

Abbey

N

Nomad

It was me and Sharon (Little Dude's Mom). Very glad to hear you liked it. So well done!!!!
I saw it Sunday night and I can't stop thinking about it!
It was romantic in a way. Makes you cry. Makes you think.
My friend saw it on a plane trip and ran out and bought it. My son is thinking of buying it as well. When they both had suchh a strong reaction, I knew I wanted to see it.
Listening to the music, etc. This could be transposed to many things...our innerself, G-d, HIgher Power, music, art, love, etc. It was gooood.
For those who saw it...I'm thinking it might not be so great for our adopted difficult children. True?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah, I could see how it would stir emotions for adopted children. Didn't think about that. The young boy was SUCH a fabulous actor.

Abbey

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I also just watched "Becoming Jane" and although it was not a completely accurate portrayl it made me weep like crazy in true Jane Austen fashion!:sad-very:

Abbey

Spork Queen
I also just watched "Becoming Jane" and although it was not a completely accurate portrayl it made me weep like crazy in true Jane Austen fashion!:sad-very:

Hmmm...have to try that one out. I have to watch weepy movies when family is out. They're not a big fan. ;)

Abbey