GREAT NEWS(some not so good)

babyblue31

Well hello everyone. I ment to get this posted yesterday, but it was a heck it day. First had to take difficult child to the doctors with me to get my test resluts NOT a good ideal, but had no choice. He would not listen one bit while we where there, I not happy with him.

Now to my test results the bleed in my brain is gone thank GOD. My eyes and ears are good, The nerves in my hands are shot(already knew that) I had corral tunnel surgery almost 3 yrs ago(didn't help much). Now the not so good news I got not 1,not 2, not 3, but 4 pinched nerves in my neck, that they can't do nothing about, also many years ago , before I had my son (my partying days) I got kicked in the head with a steel toed boot and it did damage to my forehead, so I got to go april 2nd for a cat scan. I will let you all know what happens with that..

All I can say right now is that I dodged a major bullet and I praise GOD for it.. I want to thank all of you guys for your support and prayiers, they where truly heard and I am greatly thankfull.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
BB

While I'm sorry about the damaged/pinched nerves I'm thrilled there is no longer any sign of the bleed. Truely wonderful news when you put it into perspective. :D :D I'm sure a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders.

((hugs))