Greetings on no meltdown Monday

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Rabbit, Good morning! Where are you taxiing everyone around to today??

I am off today, but will be meeting with a classmate at some point to study for our midterm on Wednesday in Life Development. As I am sure many can imagine, covering information from conception to adolescence is A LOT!!! OMG.

Other than that, I am easing into my day with a nice cup of coffee and some fruit. My chest is beginning to feel better, still congested, but at least I am not coughing non-stop and can take a breath first thing in the morning without having to do a breathing treatment! Yay~

Have a great day everyone~:D

Marguerite

G'day people.

Rabbit, you need a meter in your cab.

H&R, you will need plenty of coffee for fuel for that coaching session.

I had a lot to fit in today. First take easy child 2/difficult child 2 to the colposcopy clinic for her biopsy results. Stage 3 pre-cancer, needing surgery. They'll call her with admission dates in a few days or weeks. She wants it over & done with and I don't blame her. We also talked, while I drove her, about our plans to travel to my niece's wedding on the weekend. We've booked a holiday resort because for all of us, it will be the cheapest option. And the most fun! I think the kids could all do with a holiday, however short. I'm looking forward to it but it will be a busy week to get through, first.

I headed back home as fast as I could, my cleaner was due at midday. I had rung the agency to let them know of the trip and to also say that difficult child 3 was home and I already had washing done. But somewhere the wires got crossed and the cleaner never showed up. She is very reliable as a rule, so I think the agency SNAFU'd. So I was still struggling to hang out my washing by late afternoon.

We were supposed to go into the school tomorrow but I've postponed. We're now going in on Wednesday, double the load. Thursday is easy child 2/difficult child 2 seeing her therapist then Friday we drive north.

husband is home tomorrow. He's looking forward to not having to go anywhere. So am I.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg