Grillz......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Anyone else have a child who wears these decorated teeth baubles?

Where do you get them?
How do you know they are good quality?

What is average price?

How is this done?

AND I MEAN NOT A WORD..........lol......about this to Dude - he's been asking for 3 or 4 years. Despite the earrings the size of small boulders, the home-juvenille tattoos, the shaved eyebrows and the baggy pants, polos, backwards hats and shoe fettish? I'm giving in......

In our day decorations on your teeth were for OLD people.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I will have to ask some of my friends.
Actually Uncle Bucky in Idaho who owns the snowboard shop would know...
He bought N and K little fake ones for Halloween. They were hysterical, N would walk around with them on for quite awhile. Gold and diamonds...
My little Brother might know also, if he returns my call? He might even have em'?

You are serious... right? I can't believe what a trooper you are! LOL
If you get them for him, you should find the fake ones for you and DF and *Roll* them first before you give them to him.
He would fall over in shock! Of course with your shaved eyebrow and bling in your ear.

Last edited:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK I am getting one that says "Totoro"
Or "MOM"
N calls me "HOTSAUCE" that would be good...

DDD

Lordy, Lordy. Please tell me that he knows that those decorations stay at home when he goes to work. Please! :D DDD

mom_to_3

I had to laugh when I read your post Star. Like totoro said
You are serious... right? I can't believe what a trooper you are! LOL
You ARE a trooper! I can't believe I am admitting this, because it is so not me, but I only know of these (sorry) silly looking things because I used to watch..... get ready for this..... Flavor Flav with my daughter! Are you really going to buy dude one?????

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
OH my. If you are doing that maybe I should consider the tattoo for difficult child 1. That would thrill her beyond beleif. Cripes what am I saying.

beth

Woofens

LOL I got difficult child D a tattoo a couple months before he turned 18. I knew he was going to get one, and I can't tell him no, since I have (gasp) 11 of them. I took him, so I knew he was getting a good quality tat and not some crummy looking one in an inferior shop.

None of the kids are into the grillz tho, guess I'm lucky there :)

Jan

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
easy child has them, in gold and pink!! She bought them last year when she was on extern in Virginia Beach - apparently they are big there??

I have a picture - If I can find it, I will post it. Hahaha, easy child would so not be happy about that if she knew.

trinityroyal

I must live a very sheltered life...
I'm just shaking my head, thinking...people WEAR those? On their TEETH?

Star, you are indeed a trooper.

From a dental standpoint, I think somewhere that does custom work so they're designed to fit Dude's teeth might be the best option. :geek:

Trinity wanders off, shaking her head and muttering, gold TEETH?