GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAHHHH

TYLERFAN

Hi Family,

Today's court appearance was adjourned by my attorney who is in the middle of a trial. His poor excuse for a SECRETARY
did not leave a message when she called. (My cell phone shows the call as missed) No Message /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif In her sweet voice she is "sure she left one"...also tried my old home number...they never updated their records on the computer :wildone: :wildone:
Now I get there like an idiot...early. difficult child called me at 10:30pm last night to tell me she had a ride to court.....yippeee! I see my lawyer there who is walking over asking if I checked my messages????? I told him I had none....then he told me adjourned till ...who knows..... :hammer: I almost ripped into this dumb secretary. :warrior:
Anyway what is really strange is that difficult child never showed up.....Now tell me if I am wrong but lawyer claims they called difficult child. difficult child has no phone!!!!! difficult child was not even at her house last night. She is being evicted and stayed at a "friend's who is going to put her up" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif :tears: :tears:
So what are the odds that me with a phone, got no message, and she without a phone, got one?????
I think difficult child didn't come to court not because she knew it was adjourned....how could she know?
I haven't heard from her today. Landlord said she left with 2 guys last night. :tears: :tears:
I really don't know what to think....

Blessings,
Melissa *

Lori4ever

Oh, my! I'd be upset, too! I'm sorry you're still going through this, it needs to be addressed so you know baby is protected! Stay strong!!

O

OTE

Don't worry about her. What you should think is that they provided drugs, she got high and never showed up to get that ride. Guys, drugs, you know why she didn't show up. Aside from opportunity, getting high is a lot easier and makes her feel a lot better than refusing what was offered, not sleeping all night, getting up early and facing her Mom and a judge in court. At the best of times, addict or not, going to court when you know people are going to say bad things about you is horrible.

Will she change? We can pray. But let's remember that there are millions of relatives raising kids for addict Moms. The idea that she didn't show up is not going to shock anyone at the court house.

This is a good thing for the baby. Be thankful, not worried.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
(I love your topic title) :smirk:

I am so sorry to hear things are delayed yet again. It is so dang frustrating for you! :warrior:

Pin them down on a NEW date, and hang in there Melissa! Enjoy Baby J & boyfriend, be good to yourself this weekend. Try to let go and Let God....

Peace

KFld

I agree with the reasons she probably didn't show up for court is that the two guys she was with offered her something much better.

Too bad it was adjourned. It would have been much better for you if it hadn't been and she just didn't show up. Figures, she probably got away with not showing up and doesn't even know it!!!!