Guess I wear the smarty pants in this family!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
UCLA sent husband and me the results of our evaluation during the family ADHD genetics study. I opened his first... he's a bright guy and came in at the 94th percentile for IQ (won't bore you with all the particulars).

So then I opened mine... :surprise: Well, I was surprised, but not really THAT surprised: I beat him by 5 percentage points... He was dying to know my score and was guessing all around it. Finally I just gave him the report to read for himself.

It's not every day I get to feel this openly smug around him (usually I just keep my smugness to myself :tongue:).

Star*

call 911........call 911
I bet if we got a look your's would be lacy little rhumba panties!

Today if I bent over and looked in the mirror - mine would look like Depends.

Nice to know you genius! :smug: - Never doubted it for a minute!

It's all that Pithy humor, wrapped around that Goddess exterior and loving soul. I like that about you!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Savor it, dear. It's not often you get a doctor to back you up that your better than husband at something. :D We knew it all along.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, well if I'm soooo smart, why ain't I independently wealthy by now? :tongue:

Star, we WOULD be a dangerous pair of smarty pants... but I'm pretty sure you've got me trumped by a mile in that department :D As do many of the fine people on this board.

I hope I don't regret "sharing" with husband. I think it hit a nerve in his delicate little ego. He's not pouting, but the subtle jabs are not going unnoticed. He really needs to get a job so his feelings of inadequacy aren't so exaggerated.

Anyhow... at least I am encouraged to know I haven't lost ALL my wits through this difficult child parenting process. There's hope for me at the end of all this afterall!