Guess what I did!!!!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I have been in the crappiest of moods lately. What with only a couple people coming to my party over the weekend, GFG1s newest antics, one of her workers being difficult, easy child not following the guidelines set out and her leaving for her dads. Several other things also have been making Beth a very cranky girl.

Well after dropping easy child off at the airport I decided I was hungry and went to chickfil-a because we don't have one of those in my town. I ordered then drove up to the window to get my food. I looked in my rear view mirror several times and saw someone that looked as grouchy as I was feeling. When I paid for my food I asked the girl how much the person behind me had to pay. When she told me I told her to just add it to mine. Then I told her to tell him Happy Thanksgiving from a stranger.

The look on her face was priceless. She said 'you don't know him?' and I said nope. As I drove away I could see her shaking her head. I don't know if it made a difference to the person behind me because I headed out of town to come home. I hope it at least made things a little brighter.

I do know that I am feeling much better. It is amazing how doing one little thing for someone else can make a huge difference.

beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm sure that was a pleasant surprise for that person. How nice!

That reminds me....I read the other day where someone did that at a Starbucks and it was paid forward over 90 times before it stopped.

klmno

What a wonderful thing to do! I think you are priceless- that is a priceless gesture- I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around and I try to teach difficult child that if he can't repay a good deed directly to the person that gave it to him, then give a good deed to someone else.

You should be thankful for being who you are this year- this world needs more people like you!

Wiped Out

Staff member
How awesome are you?:) I've always wanted to do that, maybe now I actually will. You made that person's day!