Guess who's on vacation? :D

Lil

Jabber and I are leaving Saturday for the Rockies and will be visiting son and his fiancé by Sunday afternoon! I'm very excited and just had to tell someone! :D

BusynMember

Thats so super cool! Im so excited and happy for all of you! Give him one extra hug from his Board Auntie. I am so proud of him!

Last edited:

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
That's wonderful Lil & Jabber! Wishing you safe travels and hope you have a good visit with son and his fiancee. Will be anxious to hear all about it!
:bigsmile:

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
How exciting. I'm sure it's beautiful there!

We go to Ft. Myers for the last week of this month. We are driving with our pups. 9 Hours. We have a condo there and thankful there was no damage to that part of Florida. Cannot wait. Need to relax after this big move we just did. Exhausting.

I am so glad your son is doing well and engaged. How wonderful!!! I hope mine gets there. Having the right woman in their lives can make a HUGE difference to them being successful.

Copabanana

I am thrilled for you lil. I cannot wait to hear about the trip. I like your future daughter in law so much. Be well Lil and Jabber and have a great time.