gWell, I fractured my ankle on my way.........

Coookie

OMG!!!!!!! :smile:

Don't those things always seem to happen at the worst time?????????? :bag: Although I guess there never is a good time for a fractured ankle. :frown:

Sorry this happened but glad you still made it to the interview...sure shows that you will do what you have too to get to the job.. :smile: Now that can't hurt. :smile:

Hugs

Steely

BUMMER!!!!!!! So sorry!

A couple of years ago, I did that - and it seemed like the healing went on forever! And, crutches - haha! Being a mom of a difficult child and crutches, really.

Hang in there, and keep us posted. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, it does show how much you want the job. I mean, how many people would have gone on to the interview?

Push for a walking cast/boot as quickly as possible. Crutches stink!

Hope your ankle stops hurting after too long. I think my foot was the worst the first few days. After that it was just when I forgot and did something stupid like tried to walk on it, let the kids stomp on it, or accidentally wacked it into something. :smirk:

Hugs :flower:

trinityroyal

Ouch!
Still, as others have said it certainly does show your strength and determination that you still made it to the interview.

I agree that you should push for a walking cast as soon as possible. Not only will it make it easier for you to get around, but (I'm not a doctor), I think it helps with healing.

Hugs

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am glad you still went to the job interview -

I hope it's a good sign that the woman wrote you can't work until - xx date.

Fingers crossed

Sorry b'out the ankle

Hugs
Star

SaraT

So sorry about your ankle. I hope it heals quickly.

Way To Go on making to the interview anyway. It show great fortitude. :bravo:

I am glad the lady helped you out with the starting date for job.

Again, get well soon.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep. You just discovered the worst thing about being laid up. But you can remind him that while you can't get around right now, it's NOT gonna last for very long. lol

If the doctor can fit you into a boot it's the best way to go. You'll be able to walk with it and take it off to make showering a MUCH easier chore. (although you might want to do baths for awhile)

Hugs