Ha Ha! Your little bell can't stop me!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Dumb owners, I laugh at you feeble attempts-

Here Birdy, Birdy, Get your fresh bird seed- right here--->

Nothing to see here...

Obviously, Miss. Fancy Pants thinks her new bell stinks.;)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I knocked her little butt down right after I took the photos!
She is such a little brat! I bought 2 extra "necklaces" for her just in case she figures out how to get these off like the others.
We have been keeping her in until dusk or unless we are out.
After her attack from the Raccoon or the feral cat she has mellowed out a tiny bit.

She is a good mouser though.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toto dear -

Miss Prissy Pants is NOT hunting mice on a bird feeder.

Love -

THe observant friend.

(the cat obviously has lied)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL

Reminds me of how Shadow got herself stuck up on the privacy fence trying to catch birds.

Oh, and one of our strays decided to show us their gratitude for the food........and brought us a dead bird. ugh!

witzend

I hate to have to tell you that bells on a cat mean nothing to a bird. Cats stalk their prey silently and it's easy enough for them to do it without ringing the bell. Also, the cat is recently introduced to N. America from Europe, as early as the turn on the 20th Century. They weren't terribly common here until the 1930's and 1940's. They are not a natural part of the bird's ecosystem and the birds have no instinct that they are dangerous.

Here is an interesting link to information regarding cats and birds in North America. I realize that it won't change many people's minds about cats, but I do feel a need to share the information, since I am aware of it.

http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/policy/cats/materials/predation.pdf