Had a slight battle with the grill. It won and I got super glued.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Medical grade super glue that is. LOL Ever see the marinade stations some grills have? If you ever pull the metal pan out, be verrrry careful putting it back in. Drop it in evenly and with no fingers near it if at all possible. Otherwise.....you could end up driving yourself to the ER to get super glued! LOL (The cut was at enough of an angle....think paper cut angle....that the skin "flap" wasn't thick enough to stitch so I was glued instead)

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL Not bad considering mine was heated up after I got home. Figures.....I did this just as we were all getting ready to eat. AND the worst part? I had just over half a glass of nice cold wine sitting on the counter. It was warm and flat when I got home. :crying:

Marguerite

When difficult child 3's head got cut open by the local thugs throwing a log at him, it got superglued instead of stitched. Medical super glue is good stuff!

Marg

TerryJ2

Aw, so sorry about the wine.

I think Superglue was invented for use in war, specifically, Vietnam. Someone want to look it up ?

mstang67chic

Going Green
Funny you should mention milking it. LOL I asked the doctor if this meant I didn't have to do dishes for a few days. doctor is OBVIOUSLY married. He told me I would be fine....just go buy some of those Playtex yellow gloves to wear. :slap:

witzend

We keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet! They sell it over the counter, and we get an awful lot of hand slices working in the garden and on the house.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(sung to the tune of I fought the law and the law won)

I fought the grill and the GRILL won.....I fought the GRILL and the GRILL won.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Superglue, duct tape and hot glue. If you cannot fix it with one or more of those, it cannot be fixed.

Yep - we have superglued the kids at times, too.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've wanted to super glue or duct tape difficult child at times. Probably not in the way you're talking though.

by the way Step.....if you need a good laugh, call me on your lunch or when you get home. I have a funny about little sis.