Had my niece's pictures taken

mstang67chic

Going Green
And here is a sampling:

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/Ayla Lynne/

I don't know if this place is national or not but if you have one near you....GO!!! It's called :slap: Portrait Innovations or Innovative Portraits....can't remember which. Either way....they do an awesome job! They don't just have a single photographer tied to a tripod. The photographer uses a handheld enabling him/her to move around. There is also an assistant who handles getting the subject(s) to smile which in turn enables the photographer to snap away. They don't charge sitting fees and you get your pictures within a half hour.

Oh and by the way....the Justin Bieber lookalike....my youngest sister! LOL

mstang67chic

Going Green
And the random photo in the middle of these....husband and niece playing. Also....the tutu is something that a woman at work makes. She'll do any color you want and they are simply adorable!!! (And CHEAP!!! The one I got my niece was $15)

DammitJanet

Adorable!

Portrait Innovations are the people I use to take Keyana's professional pictures too. They are awesome. So much better than the big box stores and cheaper too. The package I got would have cost over 160 at Walmart because I got the 9.95 Holiday pack and then did a six pack so I got two free special poses like having her in a 2 set pose in the black background. Also got the free disk of all the pics they snapped which is a great deal for putting them on the computer. All for right at 100 bucks.

trinityroyal

Stang, she is simply adorable! I love the tutu, but I also like the candid shot of your niece with your husband.
(And thanks for clearing up the Justin Bieber mystery. I was puzzling..."I thought her brother was older than that", but the family resemblance is unmistakable so I was completely confused...)

That IS a good price for the photo packages. I'd like to have portraits done of Tyrannosaur and Tyrantina while they're still little enough to put up with my dressing them in silly outfits. I'll have to look around for a Potrait Innovations or similar place up here.

Trinity

trinityroyal

Stang, she is simply adorable! I love the tutu, but I also like the candid shot of your niece with your husband.
(And thanks for clearing up the Justin Bieber mystery. I was puzzling..."I thought her brother was older than that", but the family resemblance is unmistakable so I was completely confused...)

That IS a good price for the photo packages. I'd like to have portraits done of Tyrannosaur and Tyrantina while they're still little enough to put up with my dressing them in silly outfits. I'll have to look around for a Potrait Innovations or similar place up here.

Trinity