Hallelujah!! Please keep fingers crossed!

klmno

I'm finished with the paperwork (at least I think I am- again) and it is in the mail. I stayed up last night and completed it. I went ahead and wrote brief "additional comments" to explain the things I was worried about. So, next should be a drug test although I wonder why they haven't already brought that up- unless they are going to wait until I'm there because I don't know how they would get another agency here to do one. Maybe the police dept would since they did my fingerprinting- for a fee. Although it gets a little stickier with drug testing because they can't just "print" something out and hand it to me to mail off.

I'm burnt out and tired. Tomorrow I will do the other correspondence that needs to be done this week and check to see if I can find any job related to my field available closer to home. I think I'll take a break this afternoon and grill out since we're having beautiful weather.

Oh- and I realized I had a wheat penny (over 50yo) in my pocket today! Isn't that supposed to be good luck??

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Excellent luck! :D

Glad you got the paperwork done. Now keeping fingers crossed that newbie dude can process it without a hitch. lol One hurdle passed......... :)

Hugs

klmno

thank you! I emailed and told him it was in the mail- he seemed very pleased that I had turned this around so quickly.

I just slept 11 hours straight. I feel guilty about that but I have noticed that by the time difficult child was locked up in Feb., I think I had reached a point of complete physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion. Just being able to sleep thru the night and not having to sleep with keys, a lighter, and a telephone has gone a long way in helping me. LOL!