Hallelujah! The loser down the street is selling his house!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
This is the guy who is notorious for his jail time, loud rave parties, drug sales and dead bodies at his house. OK, maybe just ONE dead body. And we are pretty certain that some of his "friends" are responsible for breaking into husband's car and stealing over $100 in items a few years back.

I am ECSTATIC -- I just drove by and saw the FOR SALE sign up this morning!

:dance:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
No Shari, he's NOT taking me with him. :rofl:

I'm wondering if his trustee is forcing the sale after his last 6-month stint in jail... things were SO peaceful around here when he was locked up!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh the neighbor right next to him I'm sure is delighted! These are attached homes (share one common wall) and that poor guy has suffered the worst of it for years. And because he's a renter, he's said he hesitates to say anything, which is stupid, in my opinion.

Yes, let this 23yo uber-difficult child take his behavior someplace else!

DDD

Hope you real estate market is healthy, the place "shows beautifuly" and someone with CASH comes along wanting a quick closing. Hugs. DDD

InsaneCdn

Hope you real estate market is healthy, the place "shows beautifuly" and someone with CASH comes along wanting a quick closing. Hugs. DDD
Or... the market is NOT healthy, the place is trashed but has good "bones"... and someone with CASH comes along who can't afford what they "like" but has the skills to put some really good sweat equity in...

Basically... you just need a neighbor that cares.

susiestar

Roll With It
Congrats!!!! I guess the dead body might or might not bug me - depends on who it was. If it was the guy causing the problems? Well, my kid could ask the cops all their CSI type questions in person rather than me sending them online to figure them out.

Sorry, that was mean. Dead bodies just are not good to have around.

I am THRILLED he is moving. I just home he LEAVES instead of trying to rent something nearby. I have and probably will NEVER understand how so many druggies are allowed to just keep going with minimal jail time. NONE of them are smart about it and a raid on almost ANY day would show drugs and paraphernalia. But lots of times it is hard to get the cops involved. Makes no sense to me.

DazedandConfused

It's amazing how much havoc ONE person/family can wreck on a neighborhood. We had one family (renters) move down the street years ago with three elementary school aged kids (Two MAJOR difficult children, one easy child), two grandparents (who were raising the kids and were difficult children themselves), and three of the grandparent's adult children (not parents to the three grandchildren). That family turned our quiet street upside down with their antics. The grandfather literally hit up everyone in the neighborhood to borrow money (twice hit me up with $200.00 and $50.00 I said, "No way!") The oldest grandson broke Son's bike, and harassed daughter until I had to call the cops. I could go on and on....

I do have to say, no dead bodies. But, I certainly entertained the idea with a smile on my face;)

When I saw the Uhaul in their driveway, I nearly slammed on the brakes to get out of my car to dance in the street!

The entire neighborhood breathed a collective sigh of relief.