Hallelujia! The tremor is GONE!

susiestar

Roll With It
Jess is doing amazingly well today. We were supposed to see the doctor, but cancelled because the tremor stopped. The neuro told us if it stopped it would most likely be stopped for good.

She woke up in the night (kind of usual) and read for several hours. She finally figured out why she felt strange - NO TREMOR!!!

So we stopped the benadryl and still no tremor. Been 12 hours now, and the docs say it problem is just gone as mysteriously as it arrived!

I am SO DANG HAPPY it is just freakin' amazing!!!!! :D

She was DANCING around the house - she has been afraid to even go for a walk with-o someone there in case the shaking got so bad! To see her twirl around on one foot, well, you can imagine how HAPPY I feel, how light my heart is. :peaceful:

We are celebrating tonight - I think I will take the kids out to eat before the parade!:D;)

Thanks for all the ideas, advice, prayers, everything. They are truly appreciated!

Jena

oh good. i am glad it finally stopped. i hope you guys have a great night tonight at the parade, i know thank you is very excited, now jess will be also.

:)

klmno

Thank goodness! I hope things go back to "normal" for her now and she stays on the road to feeling better!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I threatened to break her arm if she gets sick again anytime soon.

(she just laughed at me. Here I am all fierce and everything and my kid LAUGHS at me when I threaten to break her arm??? Where am I going wrong??)