Halloween is scary and has nothing to do with ghouls.

Fran

Former desparate mom
difficult child has been planning a Halloween party for a year. He has been decorating, talking and talking and talking about all the details.
As of today there are 3 friends from NY, NJ and Va. Another arrives tomorrow then the local kids come tomorrow evening.

For some reason Miss Elizabeth is totally freaked. She barks everytime she hears one of them talk. She backs up when they approach her and is really stressed. She is barking- a lot.
I can handle the unique house guests (and they are definitely unique) or I can handle my dogs being crazed but I can't handle both.

Tack on difficult child being tighter than a spring and the volume control being broken on 3 of the 4 boys. I may not make it through.

It's great that he has friends. Now he just needs his own place to entertain. :ghoul:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. Sounds like you've got your hands full right now. You'll have to let us know if the big party is a hit.

How long are the out of town friends staying? Maybe it won't take too long for the dogs to adjust.

Fran

Former desparate mom
The boys will leave somewhere from Sunday to Tuesday.
The idea of seeing all these super hero lovers all dressed up is going to be a hoot. They play movies with the subtitles. Each taking a part and acting it out. Movie karoake they call it.

I'm hiding the dogs. I think crating them tonight might make them feel better.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh Fran, somehow you've got to get pics of their Super Hero routines. That sounds like it's gonna be a riot.......and even maybe a little more fun than the normal singing karoake! :D

We won't tell difficult child you showed us pics, honest. ;)

klmno

It sounds like the guys are going to have a great time! This is a good idea!

As for you and the dogs- I think I'd hole up with them in the bedroom through all the party!