Halloween Party & Last Minute Costume!

nvts

I forgot about my BEST FRIENDS Halloween Party last night. I remembered it at 7:30 and it was supposed to start at nine. I got the difficult child's to sleep by 9:30 (they were a pain in the Aspergers to get to go to sleep - probably catching my aggravation! :laugh: )

I took two single serve cereal boxes and stuck 2 plastic knives in each one and used red magic markers to make the knives "bloody". Then I super glued the boxes to an old black shirt (one high and one low so I could wear a seat-belt - thanks bff ladonna! :smile: ).

Pair of black pants, wild hair, dark eye make-up,

<span style='font-size: 12'>VOILA! </span>

I was a "cereal killer"!!!

:smile:

Great party!

Beth

:jack:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I LOVE IT!!!!! My idea was to buy several pair of work gloves and stuff them, then sew them on to a shirt and go as a "handy man", but your idea is so far above that......cool, and I do admire you for your mind!

nvts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhymeMom?</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I LOVE IT!!!!! My idea was to buy several pair of work gloves and stuff them, then sew them on to a shirt and go as a "handy man", but your idea is so far above that......cool, and I do admire you for your mind! </div></div>

I love the handy man! That's awesome! And I thank you for admiring the mind (although I think it's more like "mindless"!!!).

Happy Halloween!

Beth

:ghost:

nvts

Lisa - I can't believe how many people enjoyed it!

Great party! Have a really great Halloween!

Beth

:jack: