Halloween pics

everywoman

What cute kids---love to see kids enjoying themselves and such proud grandmas.

Daisy---I have a great nephew named Darrin and he and your Darrin could be brothers---I just realized looking at your pictures how much they look alike.

donna723

OK, I've looked at all the pictures now. And is it just my imagination or do we have an incredibly good looking bunch of kids and grandkids among us? :D

Last edited:

Marguerite

They are all adorable. Janet, those kids are just glorious in their colouring - lovely skin, beautiful hair, and those eyes! I don't blame you for being a doting Grandma!

Fran, that home-made breast-plate was very well done. He did a great job on his makeup, too. The rest of the gang looked like loads of fun.

Everyone - thanks for the pics. Little witches, little cats, that cuddly joey - it's a pity real joeys aren't that cuddly. Unlike other baby mammals, baby joeys are like teenage boys, long and gangly, all elbows and knees. Your granddaughter looked like joeys OUGHT to look!

I'll post something, when I have something to post. I'm hoping to meet up with easy child 2/difficult child 2 on Melbourne Cup Day. She should have a Halloween photo available by now, too. But I can't call her until tomorrow, she's busy writing up her prac report today and would kill me if I rang her to say, "Send me some photos!"

Later.

Marg

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL Thanks Marg's Man.

Ooops....need to update my age on my signature! I'm 39 although my sister in law who is a year younger than me, is a grandma.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We do have some gorgeous kids among our family members. :D

Stang I had to LOL about you being a grandma. I was a grandma at 35......thanks to K and Kayla. lol Your neice is a doll baby though.

I loved looking at all the costumes. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
We have a lovely cyber family! :D
Thanks for the smiles this morning.

Um Fran......I see Cowboy.....I see a girl dog....Where did the girl dog come from? Where is Mr. Darcy? Was the Mr. dressed like a sister or did the brothers get a sister and I missed a post? lol

DammitJanet

We do have a gorgeous group of kids on this board. Isnt it funny how our kids can act so horrible but they are some of the cutest kids on earth? Maybe its a protection thing.

Lisa, did you guys get that costume for Aubrey at Kmart? I almost got one close to it as a bat for Keyana when it was looking like the pirate costume was a bit big on her. She had a fit though because she wanted to be a pirate and the costume was just taken in.

Fran

Former desparate mom
We are seriously into cross dressing. LOL. Just kidding.
All three were skittish about costumes. Cowboy is ok because it entailed freeze dried liver bits at regular intervals.
Miss Lizzie was our princess for 5 nano seconds. She already hates all those guys in her house and then for us to expect her to be thrilled with being dressed was way too much ask of her royal highness.
Mr. Darcy could not even consider being part of this travesty of dog justice. Not even for liver bits.

Being 15 yrs older than baby brother and he waiting until 37 to have his first child makes me sort of an aunt but more of a grannie. So I get to practice being a grannie for a few years until my boys consider reproducing. I guess at 54 being a grannie isn't a surprise. Maybe I can be a grauntie. :its_all_good: I need to cut down on the caffeine. My brain is turning to mush.