Halloween Reports

DammitJanet

Billy is working at Radio Shack all afternoon and tonite and they are handing out candy at the mall. They got told they could come in costume. He is such a nerd that he dressed as Dilbert. LMAO!

It wasnt a far stretch either. He already has the basic flat top hair cut and the glasses. He wears a white shirt and black pants for work. He just added a clip on tie and stuck wire in it to make it bend out funky...!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
For those of you that were amazed at drawing faces on 32 jello containers, it took less than8 minutes. I timed it. I just used a sharpie and drew triangle eyes and either smiles or round O mouths. That was it.

The kids LOVED it. And I was the ONLY parent there. JEss came with me and was a big help.

If I had known no other parents were coming I would have gotten the cupcakes I saw yesterday (still not up to baking) and would have done some other things.

For the teacher I took a Squid Soap and some kangaroo bags. The Dollar Tree sells kangaroo bags - they have 2 zipper pouches and a place between for napkins or whatever. I love them, and just thought she could use a surprise.

Squid Soap is majorly cool. It is a bottle of hand soap that has a red silicone squid hanging on it. While that is nice, the really cool thing is the top of the pump. It gives you a red dot on your hand when you press for the soap. You are supposed to wash for 20 seconds and the dot will go away. It WORKS and the bottles I have here I started over a month ago and have refilled the soap. The dots still keep showing up. This is a teaching aid made by the people who do the Airborne supplement to prevent colds and flu. Haven't tried Airborne, but I love this soap Squid.

Hope Halloween was wonderful for all!!

Susie