Handwriting Quotes

tiredmommy

Man is a strange animal. He generally cannot read the handwriting on the wall until his back is up against it.
- Adlai Ewing Stevenson, 1900 - 1965

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently.
- Jean Cocteau, 1889 - 1963

Here is a golden Rule.... Write legibly. The average temper of the human race would be perceptibly sweetened, if everybody obeyed this Rule!
- Lewis Carroll, pen name of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, 1832 - 1898

Take pains ... to write a neat round, plain hand, and you will find it a great convenience through life to write a small and compact hand as well as a fair and legible one.
- Thomas Jefferson, 1743 - 1826

You may not be able to read a doctor's handwriting and prescription, but you'll notice his bills are neatly typewritten.
- Earl Wilson

Fran

Former desparate mom
[ QUOTE ]
You may not be able to read a doctor's handwriting and prescription, but you'll notice his bills are neatly typewritten.
- Earl Wilson

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that the truth?
Thanks TM for a little inspiration.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just for kicks....one time....I sent a check back to my doctor in handwriting the was so illegible HE sent it back to me citing the bank didn't recognize it as my handwriting. Even in the memo I wrote something bad and illegible. I belive I wrote it with my left foot and a bic pen. hahah. My right foot was broken.

Hugs