Happy Back to School Day!!

LittleDudesMom

:teacher: Good Tuesday Morning!

For most of us it's the time of the year that either makes us sweat or makes us sad, or makes up leap for joy! I've always kinda vacillated between all three! I hate that summer is over, the stress of school is coming, and we are getting back on schedule!

Hope all our difficult children have a good first day. Sometimes a good start can help set the tone.....

difficult child picked out his socks, shirt, jeans and underwear (!) with care - you know, it's high school :rofl:

Have a great Tuesday!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-I love that difficult child is so carefully picking out all of his clothes! I hope his first day of high school is a great one:)

Had a difficult night sleeping so my plans to go early to the health club didn't pan out. On the bright side I could feel a migraine coming on and was able to take my medications before it hit! difficult child was also up at one point during the night.

We had a very blustery evening and today even have a wind advisory:windy: It is going to be a cool day with our high only hitting 67. If this keeps up I'm going to need to be getting my fall clothes upstairs. Right now I love it as it feels very fallish :fall: Can't wait for the leaves to start changing.

Work today and not much else-hoping I feel motivated to get to the club but we'll see.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
LDM, in solidarity, I wish you a Happy Back-to-School Day!!!! Now I get to sip coffee and watch the kids gather on our corner for the buses instead. It's so nice to see them grow and change each year.

This is going to be a busy week for me. There is a lot going on at work and I have classes at night. I didn't realize I had a reading assignment in one of my classes so I'm hoping to squeeze that in at lunchtime! Yikes, what a difficult child, lol.

Our weather gas turned cooler also Sharon (WO) but my internal furnace is keeping me very warm these days, ugh. Enjoy the cool and I hope you can catch a nap later.

Enjoy the day everyone!!!!

Marguerite

G'day people.

Just a quick greeting, it's late here and bedtime.

We have a government at last! Our previous Prime Minister is once more officially the leader of the country. It's very close and it is going to be a difficult term of office, but after 17 days, we are out of limbo.

I get to stay home tomorrow. Good.

G'night....

Marg

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well we have been back for a month now!!!
But to the rest of you I hope you have a wonderful day and a peaceful year!!!
We are already going in for our 2nd IEP meeting today! LOL