Happy BELATED Birthday TIAPET

Star*

call 911........call 911
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:party-mini:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIAPEEEEEEET:party-mini:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toooooo :party-mini:YOUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:flowers::hapBday:uuuu

And many more.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Happy Tia!!! Heck, I don't even remember my own birthday. I hope you had one a good one. Love you dear.

Abbers

Tiapet

Old Hand
Thank you soooo much! I'm sorry I just got to this now. I was away in Asheville with oldest doing her college orientation for a few days. And now, we're down to 1 computer, the old one that is sooo very slow since the 2 little difficult child's broke the laptop and now it needs repair!:mad: That couldn't have come at a worst time as SO needs to be doing the work search stuff, plus we have the rental search going on, let alone all the daily stuff I do and he does and oldest difficult child who has been sharing this old thing as well doing her stuff (you know facebook and all the teenage/adult - I'm out of school and it's summer time!). NOT GOOD TIMING AT ALL!

So I won't be here much except when I can catch a turn here and there. I will try my best but so much still to do with packing, then getting difficult child reading for college (gosh it's soo close it seems).

Thanks again a million!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D